Job ID 17809
Salary As per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 1 Year
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration Not specified
Vacancy No. HR 11/05/2023
Organization Afghanistan International Bank
Treasury Middle Office is an independent monitoring body within the organizational structure of the Risk Management department that oversighting on the Treasury Front Office (TFO) and Treasury Back Office (TBO) operation.
Treasury Middle Office (TMO) Officer is responsible to assist in monitoring of Treasury function of the bank to ensure a transparent, lawful and standardized treasury approach.
Duties & Responsibilities
– To prepare MIS Forex Desk Report.
– To prepare the Exchange Rate Variance report.
– To prepare the Foreign Exchange Deals (P/L) report.
– To prepare the FX Position Report.
Daily Limit Monitoring
– To monitor Daily Limit Report as per assigned thresholds.
System Entries Monitoring
– To ensure that Money Market deals are correctly entered in the system.
– To ensure that FX deals are correctly entered in the system.
– To ensure that all deals are performed as per rate provided by local dealers.
– To listen to the call records of TFO dealers with Authorized Exchange Dealers of the bank to ensure deal authenticity
– To ensure proper filing system within requirements
– Any other task assigned by Manager
Policies and Procedure Knowledge
- – To possess decent knowledge of Treasury Policy and Practices
· Fundamentals of Treasury Functions
· Foreign Exchange Dealing
· Fundamentals of Accounting
Skills and Competences
· MS Excel – Function and Formulas (Must)
· Analytical Skills
· Critical Skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Maintaining Schedules
· Proposing Ideas
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Must)
· Hard worker, quick learner and ability to assume responsibility.
Holding one of the following degrees:
· Bachelor in Business Administration
· Or, Bachelor in Financ
How to Apply:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
Internal Applicants to fill AIB’s Internal Application Form, sign, get it signed by supervisor and send it to the jobs email in order to apply for this position. Applicants should clearly indicate the position and vacancy number in the subject line of their emails.
Direction for external candidates: To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page and apply online by answering the questionnaire. Please note that filling up the questionnaire can be considered as an indirect assessment; please fill it carefully and in accordance to the instructions given in each question.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted