Job ID 17769
Salary According RI Salary Policy
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 8 Years +
Qualification Master’s Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration Project Base
Vacancy No. RI-2023-56
Organization Relief International (RI)
- In coordination with Integrated Infectious Diseases 50 bed Unit management team and the hospital director, activate the project and maintain positive relationships with authorities of Paktya, including, PPHD, DoE, PHOs, stakeholders and other related departments.
- Responsible for collecting information and data from the Integrated Infectious Diseases 50 bed Unit, compile the data, provide narrative reports and contribute to financial reports, both internal (weekly updates, monthly progress) and external (baseline, interim report, final report) as needed.
- Ensure all staff of the project team has the adequate level of competence and their performance be supported through appropriate training, coaching and performance tracking.
- Ensure data entry is accurate;
- To coordinate in for preparation of the beneficiary list and other required documents, such as verification letter, beneficiary files, including photos etc.
- Responsible for addressing main problems and coordinate with senior staff at Kabul level to find the appropriate solution;
- To share time sensitive information from the Integrated Infectious Diseases 50 bed Unit with RI Management team.
- Participating in coordination meetings with various stakeholders, as appropriate;
- Prepare and manage all project activities and make sure the activities meet project’s objectives
- Coordinate planning and activities with the RI Senior Management.
- Prepare budget projections and regularly review budget reports; make any needed changes with support of H.T.L, Finance department and CD.
- Prepare comprehensive work plan for the Integrated Infectious Diseases 50 bed Unit as whole and for the management and technical team teams as well;
- In coordination with Kabul management team, prepare procurement plan, recruitment and mobilization plan for the activation of the project;
- Support the M&E unit to monitor and evaluate project progress through field visits and meetings with Project management and hospital staff, community members, and authorities;
- Hold regular weekly project staff meetings to track process and address eventual issues in a timely manner;
- In coordination with Integrated Infectious Diseases 50 bed Unit director, ensure that project staff follow RI policies and procedures including Security, Human Resources, Procurement and Finance policies and procedures;
- Ensure a culture of learning amongst project staff, and open discussion of monitoring reports.
- Ensure that the integration of Integrated Infectious Diseases 50 bed Unit project technical and non-technical program activities in order to meet the project objectives;
- Monitor that the Integrated Infectious Diseases 50 bed Unit staff’s adherence to security guidelines/SOPs and make recommendations on security procedure/office security improvements to Director of Program or the regional security manager;
- Ensure keeping of accurate and well-ordered records of Integrated Infectious Diseases 50 bed Unit project;
- Ensure that RI Integrated Infectious Diseases 50 bed Unit project assets are used in accordance with Donor and RI guidelines and are managed appropriately
- Ensure Integrated Infectious Diseases 50 bed Unit WHO Project beneficiary selection process is meeting the Donor/RI selection criteria’s.
- Be the focal point for communications between the implementation team in the Integrated Infectious Diseases 50 bed Unit and the team sitting in Kabul Integrated Infectious Diseases 50 bed Unit WHO project.
Accomplish other tasks defined by and agreed with the DOP and H.T.L
- MD from recognized University and having Master degree in relevant discipline is preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in project management; relevant sectoral experience is an added advantage
- Strong leadership and teambuilding skills, staff management and capacity building experience.
- Highly organized with logistical planning, coordination and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Dari and Pashto.
- Ability to prepare work plans, reports, and do budget follow-up.
- Must be computer literate: using word and excel, as well as email
Must be punctual and able to meet deadlines
How to Apply:
The interested candidates should submit their application letter with a CV and with three references.
Please Mention the announced position vacancy number in the email subject please like (apply for RI-2023-56 and Please spicify Name of the Position….)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please download the application form through below link. fill and send it along with your CV: :
Uphold and promote RI’s commitment to ensuring the safeguarding and safety of the vulnerable communities we serve.
Consistent with RI’s safeguarding and protection policies, ensure all people who come into contact with Relief International are as safe as possible.