Job ID 18190
Salary As per RI Salary Scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualification Medical Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 4 Months
Vacancy No. RI-2023-65
Organization Relief International (RI)
- Take an active part in the facilitation of set up and organizing HFs including supply of medical and non-medical equipment.
- Ensure that the medicine and medical consumable is supplied on quarterly basis and HFs are not faced to stock out.
- Develop a comprehensive plan in coordination with Project Manager, PPC, M&E assistant and Pharmacy assistant to ensure the SHCs are run effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that IPC is considered through all section and Procedures.
- Supervise and monitor the HFs activities and provide on Job training and feedback to the HFs.
- Ensure proper implementation of the MOPH/WHO IPC (Infection prevention control) standards and guidelines in every HFs.
- Participate and facilitate different training sessions for the HFs staff .
- Coordinate the SHCs activities with project Manager, PPC, Service providers, PPHDs/Officers.
- Provide monthly and based on emergency need on time reports to project Manager and PPC.
- Facilitate Referral of complicated cases to nearest higher level HF for further diagnosis and treatment.
- Adherence to all organizational policies and procedures as outlined in RIs’ policies and procedure manuals.
- Conduct him/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to RI and not to jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
- At the end of the project in close coordination with Project manager, PPC and other project team to ensure all the process of handing over of the project is completed properly and the related document is provided.
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Graduated from recognized Medical University.
- Minimum two year’s NGO experience, in the capacity of medical Supervisor.
- Demonstrates a systematic and efficient approach to work.
- Works collaboratively with team members to achieve results.
- Should be a Team player.
- Good command of English and relevant local language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to organize & priorities workload independently, using initiative when appropriate.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates should submit their application letter with a CV and with three references.
Please Mention the announced position vacancy number in the email subject please like (apply for RI-2023-65 and Please spicify Name of Position clearly….)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please download the application form through below link. fill and send it along with your CV: :
Uphold and promote RI’s commitment to ensuring the safeguarding and safety of the vulnerable communities we serve.
Consistent with RI’s safeguarding and protection policies, ensure all people who come into contact with Relief International are as safe as possible.