Job ID 17767
Salary According RI Salary Policy
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 8 Years +
Qualification Medical Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration Project Base
Vacancy No. RI-2023-57
Organization Relief International (RI)
- Actively participate in the process of set up and organizing the RI provincial sub offices including supply of medical and non-medical equipment.
- Technically support the Pharmacy team to Ensure that the quality medicines and medical consumable is supplied on time and not faced to stock out.
- Assist the to develop a comprehensive plan in coordination with central and provincial management and technical team in order that the projects run effectively and efficiently.
- Strengthening the proper implementation of the MOPH/WHO IPC (Infection prevention control) standards and guidelines in all level of HFs.
- Regularly Participate in the provincial/regional health, nutrition cluster meetings, other meetings, workshops, conferences organized by Relief International and update the project team in the results and decision taken in the meeting for follow up.
- Conduct supervision visits to the Hospital in order to ensure quality of health care services and to ensure that the project activities are in line with the project plan, objectives and goal, provide feedback to the provincial team.
- Strengthening the Coordination among HER project management team, technical team, HFs staff, PHOs and PPHD.
- Assist the technical manager and PPC in order to conduct Hospital management and administrative meeting on time.
- Support the management team and technical team.
- Assist the technical manager and PPC in order to overcome any challenges that project faced.
- Assist the technical manager and PPC in reviewing the monthly, quarterly, annually and end of the project report, provide the required information and data for completion and quality of the report.
- Provide continuous guidance to project staff
- Ensure that appropriate skills and knowledge transfer activities are occurring as planned.
- Assist the technical manager and PPC in conducting regular evaluation of project indicators targets to ensure progress occurs.
- To do his/her best in order to achieve the Set target indicators.
- Support the technical manager and PPC in collecting, recording, analyzing project data, ensure from the accuracy and consistency of data reported.
- To ensure that the clean hospital HMIS data is reported.
- Technical management and support provision to Provincial project management and technical team.
- Supervise regularly hospital and provide technical support to the relevant technical staff to ensure a smooth implementation of the project.
- Support technical staff in developing and following up supervisory and project plan.
- Provide technical support to the health technical staff to ensure proper implementation of the project work plan and to design action plan following monitoring and supervision visit of WHO, PPHD, PHOs, RI, and other monitoring visits and to provide PIP.
- Provide timely verbal and written feedback and on-job training to technical staff to ensure quality care service in Hospital.
- Assist the in developing action plan, doing monitoring visits, making sure that the project work plan is correctly implemented and writing reports on a timely manner.
- Assist and Support the in providing quality health activities in the targeted communities through regular technical follow-ups, timely feedback, supervision and monitoring.
- Organize, with the , regular meeting with technical team to review project implementation plan and budget, provide evaluation’s feedbacks to find out strength and weakness and make sure that proper action plan is developed accordingly
- Support the in developing and maintaining good relationship with local communities and local health shuras to make sure that the local community understands and supports RI’s activities.
- Assist thein conducting needs assessment; training, curriculum development and post training follow up.
- Maintain effective relationships with team and colleagues provide support and develop listening skills.
- Apply the general guidelines, treatment protocols, policies and framework and ensure that all documents are available and used by all staff particularly the IPC guidelines.
- In coordination and with the support of the , follow-up the proper utilization of the budget of the hospital.
- Adherence to all organizational policies and procedures as outlined in RIs’ policies and procedure manuals.
- Conduct him/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to RI and not to jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
- At the end of the project in close coordination with the project technical manager and other project management team of the province, main offices management team support and coordinate the process of handing over of the project to be completed properly on time and the related document is provided.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and having MPH is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years NGO/INGO experiences, in the capacity of Technical health manager.
- Demonstrates a systematic and efficient approach to work.
- Works collaboratively with team members to achieve results.
- Should be a Team player.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good command of English and relevant local language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to organize & priorities workload independently, using initiative when appropriate.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates should submit their application letter with a CV and with three references.
Please Mention the announced position vacancy number in the email subject please like (apply for RI-2023-57 and Please spicify Name of the Position….)Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please download the application form through below link. fill and send it along with your CV: :Uphold and promote RI’s commitment to ensuring the safeguarding and safety of the vulnerable communities we serve.
Consistent with RI’s safeguarding and protection policies, ensure all people who come into contact with Relief International are as safe as possible.