Job ID 18375
Salary as per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 2
Experience 5 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 2 To 6 Month
Vacancy No. ACHRO-KDR/003
- Work under direct supervision of the Project Coordinator to coordinate, manage and oversee the implementation of the project in targeted provinces
- Follow-up of activities and regularly attend meetings at district and provincial levels and report to Project Coordinator
- Coordinate project related activities with provincial authorities, stakeholders, and communities to ensure smooth project implementation
- Consolidating experience and developing monthly plan for implementation of the project on provincial level
- Monitor and supervise the project progress based on developed work plan and bringing necessary changes in the plan with close coordination of Project Coordinator
- Coaching and mentoring field visits to support Community Mobilization and training activities
- Supporting trainer for developing and designing quality banners, posters, handbills and other training materials
- Submit weekly and monthly progress report to the project manager
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
Any other related tasks assign by Project Coordinator
- Having 5 years of experience in the relevant field with the bachelor degree in Public Health, Education and Social Science or any other relevant field.
- Proficiency in Local Language (Pashto, Dari) and Working level of English Language
- Good Management Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and skillful negotiation skills
- Have full command on MS office (word, Excel and power point).
Have Good leading skills
How to Apply:
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit their updated Curriculum vitae (CV) in Word or pdf format to ACHRO’s human resource department email address. firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further recruitment process.