Job ID 18401
Salary As per Organization salary scale
No. of Opportunity 6
Experience 1 Year
Qualification High School Diploma
Opportunity type Job
Duration 1 Months
Vacancy No. 007-052023
The incumbent shall perform under the direct supervision of Project Manager and work in close collaboration with the project team.
His/her specific responsibilities are as below:
- The Storekeeper is responsible to check food commodities in stock, verify the beneficiary HH documents, manage unskilled laborer and verify recipients of food.
- To exercise general control over all activities in stock at distribution site.
- To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of food materials.
- Provide update report of items movement to the Project Manager
- To maintain proper records of items incoming and outgoing.
- Controls for proper stock & store arrangement after every items movement/distribution.
- Monitors safety, security, and stock arrangement of all stocks in warehouses.
- Effectively manage, analyse and sort all incoming and outgoing food materials.
- Maintain good work standards and controls, ensuring proper stock handling, record keeping and storeroom methods.
- Report on the quality, quantity of the received commodities in the warehouses.
- Maintain clean and pest-free storing conditions;
- Ensure good warehousing practices;
- Supervise the off-loading and stacking of the commodities, follow up tracking of the commodities in pipeline and report the same to the appropriate personnel;
- Control incoming goods both food and non-food commodities by such methods as physical counts, random weight checks, rejection of any spoiled commodity, reconditioning of underweight bags, etc.
- Make regular physical inventory checks;
- Report on and, in consultation with others, take appropriate action for the disposal of spoilt commodities;
- High School Graduate.
- At least one or two years of progressively responsible support experience
- Experience in utilising computers including word processing, spreadsheet and other software packages
- Fluency in both oral and written Dari/Pashto
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with cover letter in one file and apply via E-mail
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail address.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who meet the above criteria will be short-listed