Job ID 11852
Salary As per ORCD policy
No. of Opportunity 66
Experience 3 Years
Opportunity type Job
Duration 3 months performance based, possibility of extension
Vacancy No. 2023-01-025
Location Bamian Daikondi Kapisa Logar Parwan Maidan Wardak
- Experience working in humanitarian projects and planning/conducting community engagement intervention on specific programs related to children’s health, nutrition, WASH, protection and education.
- Skills in documenting activities (writing short articles, activity reports, taking pictures…).
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a result-oriented manner under demanding working conditions, often with short deadlines.
- Should belong to the community where he/she resides and be trusted and respected within their community.
- Must be female (where possible).
- Ability to read, write and speak local language/s and English.
- Willing to move from house to house in the specified area.
Strong demonstrable interpersonal communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields is required: social and behavioural science, public health, sociology, anthropology, psychology, education, communication, public relations, or another relevant technical field 2 years of experience
At least 3 years of experience in implementing interventions of social mobilization, community engagement and outreach, communication, interpersonal communication, social networking, group management and facilitating adult training sessions and group management
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested Afghan candidates should submit his/her cover letter and updated CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line of the email must be (Social Mobilizer, VA No:2023-01-025 ).
Please don’t attached heavy files & any other documents more than (1024 KB), otherwise your application will not be consider for shortlisting.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview