Job ID 12270
Salary As per organization salary scale
No. of Opportunity 12
Experience 2 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration One Year with possibility of extension/ 3 months probation period
Vacancy No. JACK-SBC-2023-009
Organization Just for Afghan Capacity and Knowledge
The Social Mobilizer will work under the direct supervision of the Project Manager. S/he will locate in the district and will work with the targeted communities within the project area. More over She/he is responsible to generate Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, Annual, and project reports on capacity building activities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
The Social Mobilizer will work under the direct supervision of the Project Manager. S/he will locate in district and will work with the targeted communities within the project area.
- Conduct orientation or training sessions for actors on key SBC and AAP packages.
- Conducting and facilitating follow up meetings with community influential people and networks within the communities.
- Conduct and facilitate community engagement sessions with households and communities on life-saving behaviors as well as healthy and protective behaviors related to health, nutrition, WASH, education, and child protection.
- Tracking and collecting and sharing the rumors from the community.
- Provide information about the availability and utilization of services to communities.
- Inform communities about the available mechanisms and channels to provide feedback on available services.
- Engage community structures/ key influencers and communities in collecting/responding to community feedback.
- Raising awareness and mobilizing and engaging community structures and communities in communication activities during diseases outbreak, and health emergencies national/international Campaigns.
- Monitor and supervise the SBC interventions and ensure the implementation of the activities base on the plan SBC and
- Collect daily basis community feedback, and provide response for feedbacks received.
- Record details of the feedback in collection form
- Provide essential information on available services to community
- Refer feedback to relevant sectors
- Ensure local coordination and collaboration with key actor(s) such as the de-facto authority, CSOs and others.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Around two years (essential).
- Resident of Faryab province is preferred;
- Phenomenal communication presentation and public speaking skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken local language
- Minimum of Around two years of demonstrable relevant Social Science experience (essential).
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete CV along with a cover letter and reference information)
Please click on below link and follow the instructions to apply for the vacant position