Job ID 12247
Salary As per Organization Salary Scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 3 Years
Qualification Master’s Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration Project Base
Vacancy No. HNTPO-03-07-2023/001
Organization HealthNet TPO
- With coordination of Program Coordinator and Kabul HR department, establish the Family Protection Centers and youth health corners in the target provinces and hire the staff for Family Protection Centers and Youth Health Corners in in existed provinces.
- Responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of the Spotlight Initiative activities in the provinces and ensures project objectives are achieved.
- Coordinate the activities of the project at provincial level with the donor and other stakeholders (MoPH, Youth department, Ministry of Education, PSS sub-cluster members and etc…)
- Supervise and monitor the activities of the PSS, Humanitarian, Spotlight, and Youth project activities in the provinces.
- Provide support and guidance to the PSCC staff and outreach teams in the target provinces.
- Travel regularly to the target districts for supervision and monitoring purposes.
- Represents HNTPO and the Spotlight Initiative project at all levels including government agencies and other organizations by attending meetings, sharing information and providing feedback when requested.
- Ensure all project reports are prepared and consider for quality and for on-time submission to Kabul senior staff.
- Supervisory Tasks:
- Regular supervision of the PSS, Humanitarian, Spotlight, and Youth project activities in existed planned provinces ( to the target Service Delivery Points at District Level).
- Provide guidance and transfer skills to Spotlight staff including PSCC staff and outreach teams through on-the-job trainings in the target provinces.
- Coordination and representation:
Attending and representation of the HealthNet TPO in all forms of youth, PSS at provincial level;
- Attending Protection cluster meeting at provincial level
- Attending SC meeting at regional level
- Representing/ or coordination with PPHD, DoWA and other relevant stakeholders for youth and PSS Projects issues
- Active participation in all sub groups relevant to spotlight Initiatives at provincial and national level
- Liaise with PPHD and other department in information sharing and provide regular feedback.
- Primary/alternative focal point between HNTPO and the PPHD, Directorate Women Affairs Department, Afghan Independent Human Rights Commission, relevant line departments and other organizations implementing similar projects at provincial level.
- studies and research:
- Contribute in designing of the PSS and youth activities in the program based on contextual knowledge and needs of the target men and women including studies, assessments, and researches
- Developing best practice case studies
- Conducting TNA for the PSS, Humanitarian, Spotlight, and Youth project activities relevant project
- Preparing training action plan based on TNA results and PSS, Humanitarian, Spotlight, and Youth project activities action plan
- Follow up training plan for conducting the target trainings of the PSS, Humanitarian, Spotlight, and Youth project activities.
- Developing standard training package for planned trainings
- Developing follow up training strategy
- Updating training database and share with field staff
- Compiling training evaluation reports of the PSS, Humanitarian, Spotlight, and Youth project activities
- Developing detail supervision plan
- Target setting of the relevant indicators for the PSS, Humanitarian, Spotlight, and Youth project activities sharing and follow up for the progress with field staff at district level
- Developing Dashboard for the relevant target, progress of the relevant indicators of the PSS, Humanitarian, Spotlight, and Youth project activities.
- Collecting data on monthly basis from Family Protection Centers and Outreach teams and checking with targets, and follow up for improvement
- Working with PSCCs and Outreach teams staff for both qualitative and quantitative indicators and regular follow up with the field staff for improvement
- Technical Tasks:
- Work together with Senior Kabul staff for preparing a unified work-plan and implementation plan for the PSS, Humanitarian, Spotlight, and Youth project activities
- Work together with Program coordinator at Kabul level for Compiling all internal and external reports including weekly, monthly, quarterly progress reports.
- Prepare training plans and share it with BPHS implementer NGOs Oversee the implementation of the training plans for the target provinces.
- Help the program coordinator at Kabul level for compiling donor and any other required reports for the PSS, Humanitarian, Spotlight, and Youth project activities.
- Participate in all internal and external meetings relevant to the project.
- Provide technical support and feedback to the projects in all target districts of the province.
- Miscellaneous Tasks:
Perform any other duty assigned by the Program Coordinator as providing support to health sector response to PSS, Humanitarian, Spotlight, and Youth project activities in term of; 1) training on PSS Psychosocial, SOP and data collection, 2) supporting the program coordinator for data collection, analyzing and preparing the reports, 3) field visit and providing support to field staff of health sector response to PSS, 4) Attending relevant coordination meeting with MoPH, PSS SC, Protection cluster and UNFPA meetings.
- Graduated from medical recognized university (MD) or BPH Master Degree is Preferable
- At least three years’ experience in management particularly with NGO/INGOs
- At least three-year experience in the field of gender based violence response and prevention.
- To be fluent in writing and speaking of local languages as well as English language
- To have knowledge of computer programs (Ms Word and Ms Excel)
- Ability to lead a provincial team and work as an active member of team
How to Apply:
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;