Job ID 12828
Salary As per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 5 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 2 year
Vacancy No. ET-0113
Senior Specialist DCN Back Office with Etisalat Afghanistan
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provides support in IP Network analysis to enhance the performance quality, reliability and consistency of EA’s network and recommend actions to be taken.
• Responsible for daily operations & activities as 2G/3G/4G/ISP configuration, IP routing, NE monitoring, IP troubleshooting
• Responsible for configuration and troubleshooting of IP network as MPLS L2 & L3 VPNs, iBGP, eBGP , OSPF, static routes etc.
• Prepares detail reports on audit, analysis and evaluation of existing systems, practices, and processes.
• Assists in the budgetary control & responsibility, resource planning, allocation, and co-ordination.
• Coordinates with vendors as well as end-users for smooth running of Network operations.
• Provides 24/7 technical support in evaluation, test-running, troubleshooting, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and upgrading of systems for the different types/ makes of DataCom products.
• Responsible for drafting & engineering manual periodically to provide updated procedures that resolve emerging operations and maintenance issues.
• Assists in the modification of DCN procedures to enhance efficient network utilization.
• Provides recommendations for appropriate systems interventions/ enhancements.
• Compiles and presents technical/ operational reports for superiors as required.
• Performs modifications and enhancements to existing systems (processes, procedures, etc.)
• Prepares analysis and provide support in implementation.
• Performs administrative function related to the running of department.
• Assists line manager in defining performance parameters, planning, evaluation, and research.
• Any other assigned tasks by the line manager.
CCNA & CCNP
How to Apply:
You are kindly requested to submit your application at https://careers.etisalat.af/
For further information please contact us at +93 (0) 788887363.