Job ID 12484
Salary As per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 3
Experience 5 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 1 year
Vacancy No. VA-DABS-HQs/1401-0137
The Senior Software Specialist is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of Enterprise sBreshna system
Duties & Responsibilities
- Debug sBreshna platform applications, trace code, and fix bugs as well as identify software flaws, spot wrong implementation, and propose effective solutions.
- Actively participate in grooming meetings to define the feature specifications.
- Implement unit test cases that exercise and test the produced code.
- Regularly update user stories including progress, status, and documentation (Release Notes & Modified Settings) for projects.
- Handle customer feedback on the delivered projects.
- Communicate with relevant departments when applicable, to address and troubleshoot reported issues, which requires excellent skills in managing customer meetings, phone etiquette, etc.
- Effectively use the different development tools necessary to do the required job. For example, IDE, HTML editors, debugging tools, DB clients, SQL editors, etc.).
- Demonstrate high-quality technical and business documentation skills.
- Develop and maintain web applications using Java technology
- Develop and maintain Java classes and other resources to implement requirements and features.
· Bachelor of Computer Science
· 5 Years of experience in system development
How to Apply:
The qualified and interested people can fill the online application form through the following link
Link for online Apply
DABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with good knowledge base and experience background are Mostly Preferred. DABS does not discriminate in employment on the race, religion, gender, political affiliation, disability, age or other non-merit factor.
Attention: Those only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test or interview.
The internal employees of DABS are required to get the approval of their respective head of division and submit it along with application; otherwise the application will be rejected