Job ID 18744
Salary As per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 3 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration Not specified
Vacancy No. GB/HRD/17
Organization Ghazanfar Bank
Senior audit officer is responsible for all bank financial auditing, planning financial audits of bank’s from start to end, evaluation of the bank’s financial statements, Analyzing bank’s financials.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Studying audit policy and procedure and its implementations.
2. Reviewing Policies and procedures of other departments.
3. Surprise checking physical cash as per audit plan.
4. Participating in full scope of audit of branches and departments as per audit plan.
5. Check interest calculation and posting to client accounts/Staff accounts and General Ledger on a monthly basis and report through CIA/Dy CIA
6. Follow up of audit reports (checking whether audit recommendations have been implemented or not)
7. Checking of monthly interest /profit posting to customer accounts.
8. Monitoring trial balances plus other financials of bank and reporting and reporting the wrong transactions etc.
9. To discuss the observations and findings with operational staff and report their suggestions/ideas for business development of the branch/bank.
10. To prepare reports showing status of rectification of irregularities noticed during the course of audit of branches and different departments for the purpose of closure of audit reports.
11. Supporting CIA/Dy CIA in carrying out daily tasks, as may be required.
12. Extending support in maintaining and organizing audit records and filing systems.
13. Follow meticulously the DAB regulation and Internal Audit standards in all audit areas.
14. Follow the procedure of Standards on ethical issues.
15. To extend support to CIA/Dy CIA in generating MIS/Reports for submission to BOS/Audit Committee/DAB.
16. Any other Tasks as may be assigned by the Chief Internal Audit/Dy Chief Internal Audit.
- Bachelor degree is a must in business administration, accounting and finance, Master’s degree will be preferred.
- CA/ ACCA partly qualified will be preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant bank finance auditing experience.
- In-depth knowledge in Audit conduction, documentation and reporting;
- In-depth knowledge Banking laws.
- Knowledge on reporting and communication standards
- Ability to operate computer efficiently such as MS word, Excel, Power point & Internet.
- The applicant has to travel to the field frequently.
How to Apply:
Please Mention specific Job Title and vacancy number in subject of your E-mail otherwise your Email will not be considered