Job ID 12544
Salary According RI Salary Policy
No. of Opportunity 5
Experience 2 Years
Qualification High School Diploma
Opportunity type Job
Duration 10 months with possibility of Extension
Vacancy No. RI-HER-2023-30
Organization Relief International (RI)
Guard Job Description:
- To guard and ensure the security of assigned RI premises.
- To be on duty according to the schedule the security officer prepares monthly.
- If the duty is in one of the RI Offices, body check the staff, visitors, and their bags/ briefcases and vehicles and ask them to register their names at the registration book when entering the premises.
- Make sure that the main gates of the Office premises are closed and looked when not used.
- Assist the employees/ residents/ guests when handling their luggage and Office equipment.
- Escort the office workers or guests outside the Office when asked by his supervisor and when not on duty.
- To keep the yard and area of the duty location clean and neat.
- To keep the rooms (in RI premises) where he stays during the nights clean and tidy.
- Apply and take into consideration and adhere to all items of the producers for the security guard duty attached to this Job Description, in case of any clarifications contact the office assistant.
Cleaner Job Description:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types of the RI Guest Houses as per the RI officially premises.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures of the Guest Houses.
- Emptying trash cans, cleaning the guest house furniture, and ironing the clothes.
- Washing and drying guest houses room windows.
- Liaising with the line Supervisor to ensure that you always have sufficient cleaning products.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line Supervisor of repairs that need to be done.
- Cleaning rooms and organizing of each room of guest houses, based on RI officially premises.
- Any other cleanliness tasks which are assigned by line supervisor
- Only Panjshir Province residents can apply
- Basic Education
- At least 2 years in similar position.
- Act according to the policy and regulations of RI
- Develop good co-operation with RI units.
- Being an Afghan citizen.
- Local candidate will be preferred
How to Apply:
The interested candidates should submit their application letter with a CV and with three references.
Please Mention the announced position vacancy number in the email subject please like (apply for RI-HER-2023-30 Position and Please spicify Name of the Province clearly….)
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Uphold and promote RI’s commitment to ensuring the safeguarding and safety of the vulnerable communities we serve.
- Consistent with RI’s safeguarding and protection policies, ensure all people who come into contact with Relief International are as safe as possible.