Job ID 18425
Salary As per Organization salary scale
No. of Opportunity 4
Experience 2 Years
Qualification AssociateBachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 1 Months
Vacancy No. Program-004-052023
The incumbent shall perform under the direct supervision of Project Manager and work in close collaboration with the project team.
His/her specific responsibilities are as below:
- Target, analyse and document beneficiaries.
- Perform beneficiary’s registration and verification.
- Responsible for SCOPE cards management printing and distribution.
- Responsible to make sure, avoid duplicity of beneficiaries.
- Perform data collection on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Conduct data analysis of the beneficiary HHs.
- Check data quality with relevant staff
- Undertake field missions and duty travels as required.
- Identify areas where technical support to project is required.
- Performing any other duties assigned by the supervisor/team lead.
Abilities and Skills
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Build relationships with donors/clients and other external actors.
- Promote teamwork and in-depth understanding of donor requirements.
- Strategic thinker and the ability to generate creative ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English and Pashto/Dari.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with cover letter in one file and apply via E-mail
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail address.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who meet the above criteria will be short-listed.