Job ID 12268
Salary As per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualification High School Diploma
Opportunity type Job
Duration 1 year
Vacancy No. AWCC/HR/22/VA/039
Organization Afghan Wireless Communication Company
RF Rigger needs to demonstrate strong safety skill sets, have relevant field experience, and have to be good at dealing with peers in a group as well as independently. The successful candidate must be able to climb towers and carry out tower and cell-site maintenance, antenna modifications/addition, comprehensive site audits, and equipment testing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To carry out the installation of Antenna Systems for GSM/UMTS/LTE.
- To climb the towers to fix the physical parameter of the antenna.
- Frequency scanning using the spectrum analyzer.
- Checking azimuth with the compass of different antennae.
- Sweeping the cables to identify loss or power reflection.
- Collecting the coordinate from the existing site and the new on-aired site using Hand GPS.
- Knowledge about E-tilt, M-tilt, and Azimuth.
- Conduct visual inspections of antenna mounts, aerials, co-axial cables, fixings, feeder cables, and anchor points.
- Comply with health, safety, and environmental procedures at all times.
- Must be fully prepared to work at heights of up to 50 meters.
- Install antennas, mounts, cable ladders, cables, etc.
- Work closely with Team Leader to ensure project profitability.
- Graduated from high school or graduated from a technical school.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- English communicational skills.
- Deal with high demands, workloads, and emergencies.
- Willing to do the work under pressure and prolonged time.
- Willing to travel extensively (All the regions while required).
- Willing to work outdoors and be exposed to all types of weather (extreme hot and cold).
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision.
- Maintain a professional working attitude with co-workers.
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates should fill and submit the APPLICATION FORM with complete and correct information. To have access to the APPLICATION FORM, please copy and paste the link into your Web Browser