Job ID 18196
Salary As per RI Salary Scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualification Medical Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 6 months
Vacancy No. RI-2023-62
Organization Relief International (RI)
- To regularly supervise all concerned health activities carried out in health facilities and support MCH activities within the cluster
- Follow a developed plan of actions and give early notice in case of deviations of its implementations.
- To supervise all health facilities-based MCH activities.
- To actively participate in the improvement of the MCH program – antenatal and post natal care, obstetric services, reproductive health, family planning, nutritional health and training within Nuristan project.
- To maintain an appropriate administrative system that ensure proper documentation of MCH staff, medical supply, reports and other material related to MCH activities/ services.
- To Provide and conduct training to MCH staff in Training center.
- Conduct on the job training during each supervision of MCH activities, both regarding curative and preventive activities.
- Graduated of medical faculty from recognized University or Ghazanfar Institute of Higher education.
- At least two years’ experience in health management, esp. in MCH related activities.
- Previous experience in midwifery will be an advantage.
- . Good communication skills (written & spoken) of Pashto, Dari, English and the knowledge of local language is a strong
- Ability to travel and live at health facilities within Afghanistan
- Able to work independently and self-motivated.
- Being an Afghan citizen.
- Good team work spirit
- A willingness to learn new skills
How to Apply:
The interested candidates should submit their application letter with a CV and with three references.
Please Mention the announced position vacancy number in the email subject please like (apply for RI-2023-62 and Please spicify Name of Position clearly….)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Uphold and promote RI’s commitment to ensuring the safeguarding and safety of the vulnerable communities we serve.
Consistent with RI’s safeguarding and protection policies, ensure all people who come into contact with Relief International are as safe as possible.