Job ID 16188
Salary As per Organization salary Scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 3 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 8 Month
Vacancy No. HRM24
The Psychosocial Counselor is responsible for providing PSS counseling services to the target community people in close coordination with provincial coordinators and under the supervision of the Project Manager.
- Conduct in-person psychosocial counseling sessions for individuals and groups.
- Create a treatment plan for each individual and monitor their mental health improvement.
- Develop or familiarize with existing referral path way sand case management.
- Refer individuals to appropriate health facilities for clinical treatment if necessary.
- Ensure all the registered cases are kept confidential and comply with case management standards.
- Supporting community mobilizer to conduct awareness sessions for the project beneficiaries.
- Any other project-related task assigned by the Project Manager.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to establish working relations with target communities
- Strong team management skill
Knowledge of community mobilization
Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with IASC Guidelines on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Emergency
- Settings Good knowledge of the intervention zones
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- BA degree in psychology, social science, or received certified PSS training as per MOPH standard.
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience with INGOs, public hospitals, or other prominent organizations, particularly in the mental health field.
- Experience in staff management, public outreach/ counseling, community mobilization, and stakeholder coordination.
Fluency in written and spoken Dari and Pushto languages and English is preferred
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with their CVs to the attention of following address email@example.com
Kindly mention vacancy number and position title in your email’s subject line, otherwise you won’t be shortlisted. All shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for test/Interview.
“Being committed to diversity & equal employment opportunity we highly encourage females & people living with disabilities to apply, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, language, religious sect.”