Job ID 18435
Salary As per the Organization salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 1 Year
Opportunity type Job
Duration 18 Months
Vacancy No. PU-AMI/HR/KUN/002109
- Have commitment, competence, and willingness to receive intensive training, regular on job training and supervision by PSS Specialist and MHPSS Coordinator.
- Work in close coordination with PSS providers, BPHS, EPHS and other relevant stakeholders.
- Act as a (co-)trainer under supervision of the PSS Specialist and the MHPSS Coordinator to strengthen the capacity of PSS providers: Train, Manage and Supervise PSS providers.
- Regular follow-up of the activities of PSS Providers.
- Visit health facilities to supervise, monitor & evaluate PSS providers’ performance and conduct remote supervision of insecure areas.
- Provide feedback, and mentorship to PSS Providers in order to improve the quality of the psycho-social support services.
- Assist PSS providers with formulating action plans for beneficiaries and with the provision of group activities for beneficiaries
- Support providers in their self-care, and monitor their work related distress. If possible conduct regular support sessions with the providers for the purpose of their self-care.
- Help the PSS providers to identify the severely affected cases and have an action plan to support them in order to ensure their wellbeing.
- Develop a peer support framework for providers.
- Act as a co-provider to strengthen the capacity of the supervisees and conduct live supervision and mentoring. Also, function as a co-worker to provide community awareness, volunteers training and supervision to improve the capacity of supervisees to enable them to perform the same activities independently.
- Ensure accuracy of providing the service, reporting, and documentation.
- Participate in home visits to follow up the beneficiaries and cross check and compare the reports.
- Become proficient with PU-AMI data collection tools, conduct and submit screening, and assessments, and PSS providing reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work closely with the database staff and manager to ensure quality reporting.
- Help PSS providers with data entry of collected information from the field.
- Ensure all work with clients is confidential and that ethical practices are observed in culturally appropriate way, especially with respect to gender sensitivities.
- Assist in strengthening the referral system and follow up of the relevant activities.
- Attend all PSS/PFA related trainings given by PU-AMI or sent by PU-AMI to external partners.
- Attend the weekly MHPSS supervision/ on job training meeting.
- Assist with any other related activities as deemed necessary by the MHPSS Coordinator.
- Degree/ Certificate in psychology, counseling, social work, nursing, midwife or other related fields.
- Experience in working as a counselor or ability to be an empathetic counselor
- Fluent in Pashtu and Dari languages, written and spoken
- Working knowledge of English is required.
- Knowledge of local areas and community structures and prior experience in working in community social/field works
- Able to work in a stressful environment and move around.
- Good team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with survivors, communities and professional partners
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to work independently
Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Good computers skills, particularly with Ms. Office Programs
Note: Only the highest qualified candidates with a maximum number of years work experience participants, will be shortlisted for the process; and not necessarily all candidates who meet the minimum selection criteria.
How to Apply:
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following
If the link above does not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser address bar. Make sure to press submit at the end of the application.
No other type of submission will be accepted. Prepare your resume before applying, you will have to attach it. Please save your resume documents with you name.
Regarding PU AMI recruitment process, please note that!
PU AMI will conduct his recruitment on the base of need only.
PU AMI commits to a fair and transparent recruitment procedure.
Only HR department will contact you during the recruitment process.
PU AMI may keep data of your application for its pool of candidate and might propose you other position than the one you applied for based on your qualification.
Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the criteria will be contacted &local applicants from the same province are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.