Job ID 17588
Salary As per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Vacancy No. VA No. 15-05-2023 - PC
Location Maidan Wardak
- Represent ADWSO at the district and provincial level and liaise with NGOs and local government authorities in order to inform them of ADWSO work
- Plan project and ensure sound execution of reintegration of Unaccompanied and Separated Children (UASC) and Street Working Children (SWC) interventions at the provincial level
- To identify the UASC and SWC for project enrollment and ensure the eligible children are admitted by the program and their cases managed in timely manner
- Select location for establishment of Child Friendly Space and support the community to implement Child Friendly Space in the specified locations and oversee the CFSs and ensure sound effective operation
- Ensure all vocational training and small business activities at the provincial level are well planned, have clear manuals delineating objectives, lessons, and outcomes.
- Assist conduction of training for the para-social workers on Psychological First Aid (PFA) and Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS)
- Oversee the execution of awareness campaigns for the community-based structures, men, women and make sure awareness messages on unsafe migration and other child protection issues cascaded at the provincial level
- Guide and support with reporting, referral of UASC, SWC and other children at risk for the specialized services
- Assist the vocational training officer/business development officer to ensure the skill of UASC and SWC enhanced and their businesses are going well
- Monitor the project activities e.g coordination with stakeholders, UASC and SWC identification, case management and re-integration, and community awareness sessions at the district and provincial level to ensure that the UASC & SWC are supported and re-integrated
- Travel to other provinces when require to deliver lesson learned or attend capacity building
- Report the project performance to the project manager.
- Perform any task associated with the ADWSO projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Social Work degree is an added advantage.
- At least two year of experience in Child Protection.
- Fluency in local languages and a good English communication skill is required.
- Computer literate (MS Office Suite).
- Reporting-Writing skills
- Keen interest and enthusiasm in working for and with children.
- Demonstrates well-developed interpersonal skill, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as negotiation skills.
- Able to solve complex problems and to exercise independent judgment.
How to Apply:
Please download and fill out the ADWSO Application Form and provide it to the following address by the closing date.
Download the ADWSO Application Form from the following link:
Note: When you apply via email, please put the vacancy number and title of the position in your email subject line.
Attach your cover letter and CV with the application form and follow the guidelines mentioned in the application form.