Job ID 18428
Salary As per Organization salary scale
No. of Opportunity 2
Experience 4 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Vacancy No. Program-002-052023
The incumbent shall perform under the direct supervision of Project Manager and work in close collaboration with the project team.
His/her specific responsibilities are as below:
- The Supervisor will assist the Project Manager during the implementation of overall project activities (Coordination with stakeholders, reporting, monitoring and supervision.
- Participate in project meetings/conferences on behalf of GAALO.
- Closely monitor and supervise the team and project activities and report any discrepancies to the Project Manager
- Assist the Project Manager to insure that all project interventions are delivered on-time, within scope and approved budget.
- Assist and supervise the project Surveyors/SCOPE Registration Officer during household level beneficiary targeting and analysis.
- Facilitate and provide community based nutrition sensitization and counselling sessions.
- Assist and supervise the team in warehouse management.
- Assist and supervise the team in repackaging of food items as per the approved rations scale.
- Active participation and supervision during food distribution process, screening and verifying beneficiaries, issuing tokens and handing over entitlement of each beneficiary in close consultation/oversight of food distribution committee.
- Help in selection of the distribution sites accessible to the targeted beneficiaries.
- Help the team in record keeping of the food deliveries.
- Assist the PM in performing of risk management to minimize project risks.
- The Project Supervisors duty station is Kabul with frequent visits to project locations (around Kabul).
- Perform any other duties delegated by the supervisor/senior staff.
Abilities and Skills
– Written and oral communication skills.
– Openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
– Build relationships with donors/clients and other external actors.
– Promote teamwork and in-depth understanding of donor requirements.
– Strategic thinker and the ability to generate creative ideas.
– Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
– Ability to speak, read, and write English and Pashto/Dari.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with cover letter in one file and apply via E-mail
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail address.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who meet the above criteria will be short-listed.