Job ID 18199
Salary As per RI Salary Scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 7 Years
Qualification Master’s Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 6 months
Vacancy No. RI-2023-60
Organization Relief International (RI)
- In coordination with HC, to conduct inception and coordination meetings and maintain positive relationships with authorities at Kabul level, including MORR, MOPH and other as relevant.
- Responsible for collecting information from the field, compile narrative reports and contribute to financial reports, both internal (weekly updates, monthly progress) and external (baseline, interim report, final report) as needed.
- Ensure all staff in the implementation team has the adequate level of competence and their performance is supported through appropriate training, coaching and performance tracking.
- Ensure that assessments conducted are high quality, detailed and according to time frame agreed;
- Ensure data entry is accurate;
- To coordinate in for preparation of the beneficiary list and other required documents, such as verification letter, beneficiary files, including photos etc.
- Responsible for addressing main problems and coordinate with senior staff at Kabul level to find the appropriate solution;
- To share time sensitive information from the field with RI Management.
- Participating in coordination meetings with various stakeholders, as appropriate;
- Prepare and manage all project activities and make sure the activities meet project’s objectives
- Coordinate planning and activities with the RI Senior Management.
- Closely coordinate all project activities with the Rl Provincial Coordinators for the relevant provinces.
- Prepare budget projections and regularly review budget reports; make any needed changes with support of DOP.
- In coordination with DOI, prepare work plans for field teams;
- In coordination with Kabul Logistics Manager, prepare procurement plan for the project;
- Support the M&E unit to monitor and evaluate project progress through field visits and meetings with field staff, community members, and authorities;
- Hold regular weekly project staff meetings to track process and address eventual issues in a timely manner;
- In coordination with PPCs, ensure that project staff follow RI policies and procedures including Security, Human Resources, Procurement and Finance policies and procedures;
- Ensure a culture of learning amongst project staff, and open discussion of monitoring reports.
- Ensure the integration of WHO technical and non-technical program activities in order to meet the all the objectives;
- Monitor that project staff’s adherence to security guidelines/SOPs and make recommendations on security procedure/office security improvements to Director of Program or the regional security manager;
- Ensure keeping of accurate and well-ordered records of WHO White areas project;
- Ensure that RI- WHO project assets are used in accordance with Donor and RI guidelines and are managed appropriately
- Ensure that the project beneficiary selection process is meeting the Donor/RI selection criteria’s.
- Be the focal point for communications between the implementation team in the field and the team sitting in the mentioned 6 provinces.
Accomplish other tasks defined by and agreed with the DOP and HC.
- MD from recognized University and having Master degree in relevant discipline is preferred.
- At least 7 years of experience in project management; relevant sectoral experience is an added advantage
- Strong leadership and teambuilding skills, staff management and capacity building experience.
- Highly organized with logistical planning, coordination and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Dari and Pashto.
- Ability to prepare work plans, reports, and do budget follow-up.
- Must be computer literate: using word and excel, as well as email
How to Apply:
The interested candidates should submit their application letter with a CV and with three references.
Please Mention the announced position vacancy number in the email subject please like (apply for RI-2023-60 and Please spicify Name of Position clearly….)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please download the application form through below link. fill and send it along with your CV: :
Uphold and promote RI’s commitment to ensuring the safeguarding and safety of the vulnerable communities we serve.
Consistent with RI’s safeguarding and protection policies, ensure all people who come into contact with Relief International are as safe as possible.