Job ID 12474
Salary Competitive Remuneration package
No. of Opportunity 6
Experience 5 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 12 months
Vacancy No. 546648
Organization United Nations World Food Programme
Location Badakhshan Balkh Herat Kabul Kandahar Nangarhar
Based in the field office, the Programme Assistant will work under the overall supervision of the Head of Field Office and under the direct supervision of the SCOPE lead in the Field Office. The incumbent will be supporting the field office in deduplication of beneficiaries on a regular basis and preparing weekly and monthly deduplication reports.
The main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Check and extract data of duplicated identities from SCOPE regularly and analyze it for duplication scenarios
- Check and action the duplicated identities on a regular basis
- Follow-up with Cooperating Partners on duplicated identities that require re-registration or augmentation of their data
- Closely work with the SCOPE field office team to ensure the team is aware of any exclusion/inclusion of beneficiaries based on deduplication
- Regularly check the quality of the biometric data and follow-up with CPs on common duplication scenarios to avoid it in SCOPE registrations
- Provide capacity building support to field office programme staff as well as cooperating partners on duplicated identities, standard operating procedure (SOP) of deduplication and potential actions to be taken
- Closely work with CO SCOPE Deduplication team to avoid duplication of efforts as well as minimize wrongful exclusion/inclusion based on deduplication
- Generate weekly, bi-weekly and any other ad-hoc reports on deduplication progress in the field office and share the report with the SCOPE Field office and CO teams
- Contribute to updating the deduplication standard operating procedure to accurately capture duplication scenarios
- Manage and share referrals of cases to field offices and follow-up on a regular basis with CPs
- Support the Field Office SCOPE team on other SCOPE related tasks whenever needed
- Any other tasks as assigned by the SCOPE Lead in the Field Office
- University degree in the fields of business administration, public administration, computer science or any other relevant field.
- At least 5 years of experience in humanitarian response, identity management, deduplication, information management or another relevant field
- Experience in SCOPE registration and deduplication is an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in project management, business management, and user support
- Demonstrated experience of drafting project management documents, standard operating procedures, and project implementation plans
Knowledge and Skills:
- Possession of combination of broad business skills coupled with familiarity with management information systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills Experience working in a United Nations agency, and preferably with WFP.
- Field experience in Afghanistan.
- Computer skills in Word processing, Excel, PowerPoint, typing English/Pashto/Dari
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and local languages (Pashto/Dari)
How to Apply:
This vacancy announcement is for Afghan nationals only and WFP encourages especially Afghan females and Afghans with disabilities to apply.