Job ID 12376
Salary As per ORCD policy
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 3 Years
Qualification Medical Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 3 months performance based, possibility of extension
Vacancy No. ORCD-028-2023
- project related issues with Provincial Government, relevant stakeholders and actors at provincial level as well as central level as and when required;
- Participate in the meetings with government and other stakeholders in province, discuss issues and provide information and updates;
- Participate in Phone Conference Meetings held with field staff regularly;
- Review progress reports from field and provide feedback accordingly;
- Liaise issues of security of staff and beneficiaries with stakeholders and government, ensure Security Plan is implemented properly at field and central level;
- Communicate security incidents taking place in the areas of project implementation with provincial authorities, stakeholders and other concerned parties;
- Contribute in establish, strengthen and maintaining coordination with Central/Provincial/District Government and stakeholders;
- Any other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Be Afghan
- Graduated from recognized Medical Faculty.
- Having experience of in NNGO or INGO for 3-4 years.
- Able to speak in Pashto, Dari and English.
- Knowledge of computer MS office in word, excel, power point, internet and outlook.
- Able to work in the fast pace environment.
- Able to go to the field\
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested Afghan candidates should submit his/her cover letter and updated CV to the following email address:
The subject line of the email must be
Please don’t attached heavy files & any other documents more than (1024 KB), otherwise your application will not be consider for shortlisting.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview