Job ID 12734
Salary As per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 14
Experience 3 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 1 Year
Vacancy No. AD#AF 326/23
Organization BRAC Afghanistan
Location Badakhshan Badghis Baghlan Balkh Bamian Daikondi Farah Faryab Ghowr Herat Jawzjan Kunduz Sar-e Pol Takhar
- Responsible for the paper works, documentation processes, contracts and other relevant issues of the staff
- Collect and maintain the staff position and staff detail information
- Ensure the preparation of the staff recruitment documents
- Assisting in posting of job advertisements, receiving, and sorting applications. Ensure all applications are organized and cleanly maintained until the closing date of the relevant announcement.
- Keeping track of the staff timesheets for BRAC Provincial team through a clean and systematic way, in which filing transparency should exist.
- Tracking the national staff leave records and notifying Kabul based staff of the status of their accrued used and unused annual leave and sick leave days.
- Assisting in maintaining personnel files. Ensure all relevant documents are filed for Kabul office.
- Assisting in maintaining files for all terminated staff. Ensure that files for all terminated staff from all sites are forwarded to Kabul.
- Process requisitions and paper work for the office
- Assisting in preparation of the rental payment, clearing electricity bill and other relevant facilities related tasks.
- Manage daily staff movement and provide transport support
- Supervising service staff and maintain their shifting schedule as well as their performance management
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Report writing skills in English, Pashtu and Dari
- Effective planning
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resources Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
BRAC Afghanistan retains the right to not recruit for any of the positions advertised for here.
BRAC Afghanistan is seeking application for mention position anticipated project.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to HR Team technical team through WhatsApp/Call 0747957377