Job ID 12099
Salary As per the Organization salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 1 Year
Qualification High School Diploma
Opportunity type Job
Duration 3 Months
Vacancy No. PU-AMI/HR/JAL/001991
Objective 1 : screening of under five children and growth monitoring of under 2 year children
- She Conducts anthropometric measurement (weight, height and age), MUAC and check edema of all under five children.
- She will have Classification of all under five children in categories of well nourished, Moderate Acute Malnutrition (MAM) and Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM).
- Conduct growth monitoring of all under two years’ children and registering them.
- Provide the absent and default list for the proper follow up and shared with CNT teams.
- Referring the acute malnourished children to HSC in-charge for the treatment.
- Follow up of detected cases in the next visit from the same site.
Objective 3: Hygiene and MIYCN counseling
- She Conduct counseling for pregnant and lactating women and mothers of all under two years children on appropriate infant and young child feeding (IYCF) practices in each site.
- Counselling and referring the SAM, MAM children and acute malnourished PLWs to the relevant sites
- She Conduct regular nutrition education at each site when Nutrition educator not present.
- Counselling the caregivers on the hygiene promotion practices as needed.
- Referring mothers with malnourished children to psychosocial support.
Objective 3: Reporting
- Registering and reporting all activities done at the health facility level including number of screening, counselling and nutrition education sessions conducted.
- She is responsible for providing all her activities reports and information to her line supervisor.
- Reporting of referred cases.
Graduated from Grade 12.
- Sensitive to public health issues.
- Previous work is a plus point with PUI.
- Familiarity with nutrition topics and subjects
- Priority will be given to those who has similar experience
- Good understanding of Laghman will be an asset.
- Residence will be considered.
- Good communication skills.
- At least one year experience working with NGO particularly in the nutrition field.
How to Apply:
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following link
If the link above does not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser address bar.
Make sure to press submit at the end of the application.
You are allowed to apply only before closing date
Due to large number of applicants we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the criteria will be contacted.
Qualified Female candidate are highly encourage to apply.
Academic certificates/diplomas. These will be requested if called for interview. Women application are strongly encouraged.