Job ID 12790
Salary As per Organization Salary Scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 3 Years
Opportunity type Job
Vacancy No. Jhp-UHI-367
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• The M&E assistant is responsible for collecting the data and compiling M&E and
research reports based on the project reporting requirements
• The M&E assistant will establish and maintain an updated M&E and research filing
system and check the M&E data quality.
• The M&E assistant will be checking the quality of data, keep update the tracking of
hard and soft copy of M&E forms/data
• Entering data into database and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has
• Generating from databases and compiled data at central, provincial level and health
• Reports’ review and verification of data at the central level and city level
• Provide timely related activities feedback to the team related to the data.
• Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities
• Enquiry and obtain further information for incomplete documents
• Comply with data integrity and security policies
• Conduct regular field visits
• Ensures data collection tools are used correctly during the project implementation
Conduct Data Quality Assessment (DQA) based on project requirement.
• Take active part in all project assessments and researches
• Take part in data review meeting at central and provincial level
• Keep information confidential
• Other tasks assigned by his/ her supervisor
• Holding university degree
• At least three-years prior experience in M&E field,
• Working experience in health projects would be on advantage
• Experience working with Microsoft Office software applications (Excel, Word,
Outlook Explorer, Power Point, Access)
• Flexibility and ability to change gears to meet tight deadlines
• Spoken and written competence in Dari and/or Pashto
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability and willingness to travel inside Afghanistan and overseas as requested.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to Recruitmentor further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org. Note: Please mention the job title and vacancy number of the position on your email subject line otherwise your application may not be considered . The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-. Note: Please mention the job title and vacancy number of the position on your email subject line otherwise your application may not be considered . The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation. Jhpiego is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer!