Job ID 17761
Salary According RI Salary Policy
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 5 Years
Qualification Medical Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration Project Base
Vacancy No. RI-2023-57
Organization Relief International (RI)
- Take an active part in the facilitation of set up and organizing 50 beds integrated infectious diseases unit, including supply of medical and non-medical equipment.
- Ensure that the medicine and medical consumable is supplied on quarterly basis and the Hospital is not faced to stock out.
- Develop a comprehensive plan in coordination with Technical coordinator, Hospital director and technical and management team to ensure the Hospital run effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that IPC is considered through all section and Procedures of integrated Infectious disease.
- Supervise and monitor the hospital activities and provide on Job training and feedback to the related department.
- Work closely with the technical team in coordination with hospital director and technical team in order to improve quality of work and apply all guidelines and standards.
- Ensure proper implementation of the MOPH/WHO IPC (Infection prevention control) standards guidelines in the hospital.
- Participate and facilitate different training sessions for the Hospital staff.
- Coordinate the Hospital activities with project technical team and with the hospital director and hospital management team.
- Provide monthly and based on emergency need on time reports to project technical manager and to technical coordinator.
- Facilitate Referral of complicated cases to nearest higher-level hospital for further diagnosis and treatment.
- Adherence to all organizational policies and procedures as outlined in RIs’ policies and procedure manuals.
- Conduct him/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to RI and not to jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
- At the end of the project in close coordination with Project technical manager and coordinator, PPC and, Hospital director and other project team to ensure all the process of handing over of the project is completed properly and the related document is provided.
Any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Graduated from recognized Medical University.
- Minimum 5 years’ experiences, in the capacity of medical Supervisor or project management.
- Demonstrates a systematic and efficient approach to work.
- Works collaboratively with team members to achieve results.
- Should be a Team player.
- Good command of English and relevant local language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to organize & priorities workload independently, using initiative when appropriate.
Attention to details.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates should submit their application letter with a CV and with three references.
Please Mention the announced position vacancy number in the email subject please like (apply for RI-2023-57 and Please spicify Name of Position clearly….)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please download the application form through below link. fill and send it along with your CV: :
Uphold and promote RI’s commitment to ensuring the safeguarding and safety of the vulnerable communities we serve.
Consistent with RI’s safeguarding and protection policies, ensure all people who come into contact with Relief International are as safe as possible.