Job ID 12101
Salary As per the Organization salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 2 Years
Opportunity type Job
Duration 2 Months (Extendable)
Vacancy No. PU-AMI/HR/JAL/001990
General Responsibilities مسؤلیت های عمومی:
Provision of OPD services and community awareness on diseases and vaccines.
Referral of the sever patients,
Providing of the on time reports
Participation in the meeting with the Mother to mother support groups,
Close coordination for the improvement and quality of the care with the MHT staff.
Objective 1هدف اول:
– Based on the plan, going to the field together with all the personnel
– Before going to the field, making sure that all the equipment which are needed in the field are ready and available
– Providing of health services at those points in the communities which has been specified already and which has been agreed upon by the people of the community. (The areas where IDPs live are point of focus/attention for this team).
Objective 2 هدف دوم:
– checking of patients (child & women)
– Writing of prescription for patients according to their health problems, and taking the rules of the MoPH into consideration while prescribing drugs are necessary.
– Provision of health education for patients about their disease
– Provision of drugs to the patient according to their prescription
– Provision of necessary instructions about the given drugs to the patients
– Sending of mothers and children to the relevant person for implementation of vaccine
Objective 3 هدف سوم:
– supervising the vaccination and nursing services and provision of necessary instructions to the relevant person for improvement;
– supervising the mother and child health services and also the mental health services and provision of necessary recommendations to the relevant persons
– making sure that the documents related to the above mentioned services are available and checking them to make sure that they have been filled completely and kept.
Objective 4هدف چهارم:
– Preparation of monthly reports
– Participating in the meetings
– Attending of trainings to which invited
– Informing of the supervisor about the happening of an outbreak
– Informing of the supervisor about the displacement of people or newly displaced people
– Conducting of meetings with the personnel according to the plan
– Provision of report about the consumption of drugs to the relevant supervisor or pharmacy in-charge
Objective 5 هدف پنجم
– Monitor all the prescriptions at the end of the day
– Regular follow up of the archiving of the prescriptions
– Regular updating of the tally sheets
– Regular follow up of the pharmacy stock cards
• Graduated from a recognized medical faculty, and has passed exit exam.
• Good communication skills
• Able to speak local language (Pashto/ Dari)
• 2 year NGO experience would be a significant asset
• 2 years working experience in the same position as Medical doctor
• Resident is preferable
• Should be familiar with BPHS and HMIS system
How to Apply:
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following link
If the link above does not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser address bar.
Make sure to press submit at the end of the application.
You are allowed to apply only before closing date
Due to large number of applicants we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the criteria will be contacted.
Qualified Female candidate are highly encourage to apply.
Academic certificates/diplomas. These will be requested if called for interview. Women application are strongly encouraged.