Job ID 17586
Salary Based on Organization salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 5 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration One year with possibility of extension
Vacancy No. RRAA-WRO-M&E-95-2023
Organization Rural Rehabilitation Association for Afghanistan (RRAA)
The monitoring and Evaluation officer will serve as the main focal person for all monitoring and evaluation of the related activities of the project in the western region. He will be directly responsible for the monitoring and evaluation process and reporting all the project activities to the west regional office. The monitoring officer’s responsibility is to coordinate and support the implementation of project activities in accordance with the organization’s relevant policies, strategies, and the project’s result framework and provide feedback to the project team for the better/standard implementation of the activities.
- Provide technical assistance to staff on the information management system, proper data collection, and record keeping.
- Track progress against monitoring work plans;
- Provide consistent, supportive supervision to strengthen staff performance as necessary to meet monitoring objectives.
- Update M&E plan timely and provide feedback to program staff on status and quality of implementation.
- Assist with monthly and/or quarterly performance indicator analysis, including generation of reports as well as presentations for staff related to ongoing performance.
- Conduct regular data verification exercises to ensure reporting and collection of quality data;
- Document findings from data quality audit and store in project files to ensure collective and sustainable access.
- Actively participate in and contribute to project team activities, system assessments, development, and implementation of new systems and/or tools aimed at strengthening overall M&E practices at project.
- Closely work with program staff to ensure they follow correct procedures and criteria during the project implementation.
- Provide M&E inputs for reports written during project implementation.
- Follow-up with different RRAA, WRO’s departments on documents and paperwork.
- Establish and maintain project information management system.
- Compile quarter, biannual and annual tabular and narrative reports (as required by project stakeholders) on projects’ accomplishments and alert the management for special deviations from the plan.
- Organize orientation for field program staff on the monitoring tools and train them on how to use data for decision making.
- Coach, Assistant, mentor and supervise the field staff.
- Conducting of field visits, missions, and surprise checks of field staffs during assignments to identify areas of improvement, provide feedback and work closely with HR/CB Officer on preparing a relevant training on improvement areas.
- Handling field quality assurance through field visits to both rural and urban areas, as well as communicating field findings with RRAA management for follow-up.
- Perform another task-related assignment proposed by the Regional Manager/provincial manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics and management, computer science, information management, or similar.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in monitoring and evaluation preferred.
- Extensive experience with Ms. Office package
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, think analytically, and take initiative in solving problems.
- Ability to communicate technical issues effectively.
- Familiarity with log frame analysis and M&E plan.
- Experience in conducting assessment.
- Willingness to work in challenging environments.
- Advanced report writing skill is highly essential and mandatory Ability to travel to the target provinces/districts and conduct required visits and survey.
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills and program development skills
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs via the following form: