Job ID 11848
Salary As per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 6
Experience 3 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 1 year
Vacancy No. AD#AF 313/23
Organization BRAC Afghanistan
Location Multi Location
The Master Trainer is responsible for ensuring the quality education through staff develop training, workshop and teachers’ refreshers training, making effective module, practice teaching in CBE and PPS by supportive supervision and reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Make plan and conduct monthly refreshers/grade changing training and preparing module to develop the teachers’ quality for ensuring the quality education
• Enhancing the capacity of staff & teachers, providing need-based pedagogy training/workshop.
• Ensure supportive supervision to develop PO and DM by school visit & other activities as per target
• Conduct the staff meeting to enhance the staff quality.
• Communicate with PO, DM, PEM and support to update report as per project requirements
• Make monthly and quarterly report preserve in office and send to the concern authority for project requirements
• Coordinate and create monthly schedule for all courses eligible to train. Share schedule to other trainers to ensure the training needs of all employees are met.
• Attend Departmental & other meetings as required and attend outside training as agreed upon with the Operations Manager.
• Ensure the materials and its proper use in CBS and PPS class to increase the involvement of teachers & students for ensuring the quality education
• Review program evaluation summaries, as provided by the Operations Manager, for potential ways to improve program.
• Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the program by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
• At least 16-Grade priority Master and PHD passed from any recognized university.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in relevant job.
• Fluency in Dari, Pashto.
• Good communication skills particularly in local language (Dari/Pashtu)
• Speaking and writing ability in English
• Good knowledge in Child education system in Afghanistan
• Computer knowledge and skill
• Ensure reports and other reports from concerned supervisor with qualitative and quantitative information
• Knowledge on materials development
• Coordination skill with DED, PED, other Govt. officials, and local elected bodies, NGO’s, project experts and concern community members
• Employee must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
• Organizational and time management skills are needed to ensure programs are completed by the scheduled time.
• Employee must be able adjust technical language and presentation skills for audiences of all levels.
• Interpersonal skills needed to work with a variety of people throughout the organization.
How to Apply:
interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resources Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
Only complete applications will be accepted and short-listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100
Mar 01, 2023
Mar 07, 2023
Number of Vacancies
As per company salary scale
Years of Experience
2 – 3 years