Job ID 12586
Salary As per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 5 Years
Qualification Master’s Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 1 year
Vacancy No. AD#AF 316/23
Organization BRAC International
Timely preparation of financial statements & donor reports and to strengthen the internal control over financial transactions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure every day’s all kinds of Financial Transaction monitoring.
- To review the all kinds of Bill Vouchers with Supporting of documents and Make sure to have an approval before all kinds of payments or transactions.
- To check all kinds of register and Account related files.
- To ensure the staff payroll, Tax Report and bank reconciliation as per policy on a monthly or required basis.
- To review the monthly Budget variance report for finalizing and submit to the management for further review and actions.
- To prepare the monthly management accounts to submit to the management
- To have the ability to conduct regular and ad hoc field visit.
- To ensure timely submission of financial statements & donor reports and to strengthen the internal control over financial transactions.
- To review the bank reconciliation and financial reports for donors & the senior management.
- To ensure the updated asset inventory list of all the cost centre and perform the physical inventory on semiannual basis.
- To Prepare monthly/weekly cash flow projections.
- To ensure the budgetary control of the donor projects and BRAC Afghanistan.
- To prepare the management reports as required.
- To cooperate with the internal and external auditors
- To follow organization policy/ procedure and code of conduct.
- Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the finance and accounts department. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
- Promote financial accountability and reporting through designing systems and policies which provide appropriate levels of security and control of BRAC’s assets, resources and operations,
- Ensure adequate cost efficiency and effectiveness measures are in place and are being followed through promoting benchmarks for determining effective resource utilization in all cost centres
- Carry out capacity building for finance staff and non-finance staff on financial matters and ensure quality finance staff are recruited, motivated and retained.
- Any other official activities, which are assigned by the management.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or related field with at least 5-10 years’ experience in in managerial positions and field of accounts. Professional accounting qualification-will be preferred.
- Experienced in making transactions as procedures and to keep utmost financial transparency.
- Experienced in and Excel.
- Trained on accounting software ERP
- Skilled on Tax calculations.
How to Apply:
To apply please click on the below like
Only complete applications will be accepted and short-listed candidates will be contacted.
is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse