Job ID 12476
Salary As per Organization Salary Scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration Project Base
Vacancy No. HNTPO-03-09-2023/002
Organization HealthNet TPO
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and yearly plans for maintenance of KPH
- Maintenance of buildings, equipment’s, yards and construction parts of the hospitals
- Maintaining the quality of equipment’s and repairing when needed
- Planning and requesting maintenance of hospital (buildings, roads, pathways, equipment, etc.) and follow up on the maintenance activities on time
- Monitoring and controlling contracts of construction works at hospital
- Maintenance of electrical, plumbing and carpentry works.
- Other activities ordered by the higher authorities.
- Graduated from recognized Engineering faculty and relevant field
- At least two years’ experience in relevant field will be preferred
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to work effectively in team.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;