Job ID 12683
Salary As per the Organization salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration End of Dec-2023 (Extendable)
Vacancy No. PU-AMI/HR/KBL/002054
- Reporting Logistics Manager, the Logistics Assistant facilitates the procurement process documentation and filling from conception to completion. He/she will work with the program and logistics departments to ensure that all procurement/Fleet/warehouse documentation necessary filling and documentations are done on time and following standard templates and formats.
General responsibilitiesمسؤلیت های عمومی :
- Organizing procurement tracking system and support program and management team up-to-date and reliable information on the procurement status submit weekly and monthly tracking reports.
- Manage the maintenance of accurate filing systems using standard templets and formats, with documented and supported records (evidences) of actions for audit purposes.
- Contribute to weekly and monthly logistics reports to the in-country management team
- Be flexible and manage your time accordingly, be prepared to tackle other tasks commensurate with your role, and level of experience, at short notice.
- Ensures all payment procurement documents ready for payment are in compliance with PUI policy
- When required, coordinates local procurement activities.
- Maintain PR, CBA, PO and other contacts tracking tools and ensure are updated and shared with programs and Country management on and monthly weekly basis. And track standing agreements including FWAs and contract before notify management at least 2-3 months before expiry
- Ensure compliance with the PUI documentation and filling policy
- Responsible to facilitate and participate in bid opening documentation processes
- Prepares complete procurement documents and files that is in line with the PUI policy
- Maintenance of the GH and Office (plumbing, painting, reparation).
- Collecting QTs.
- Stock management.
- University Degree in related field;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in Logistics;
- INGO experience; PU-AMI experience is an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Commitment to the values, vision and mission of PU-AMI Afghanistan;
- Good computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and outlook);
- Self-motivation and strong team spirit;
- Upheld honesty, transparency and integrity in all of his tasks.
How to Apply:
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following link
If the link above does not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser address bar.
Make sure to press submit at the end of the application.
You are allowed to apply only before closing date
Due to large number of applicants we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the criteria will be contacted.
Qualified Female candidate are highly encourage to apply.
Academic certificates/diplomas. These will be requested if called for interview. Women application are strongly encouraged.