Job ID 12873
Salary As per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 5 Years
Qualification Master’s Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration Not specified
Vacancy No. BBA-KRD-MAR/23
Organization Kardan University
Are you a passionate, energetic, and results-oriented individual with strong communication skills and solid knowledge? If yes, this opportunity is for you. Kardan University is seeking an experienced and motivated Lecturer/Assistant Professor to join our team of academicians and researchers.
Reporting to the Academic Administrator of the Department, the lecturer or assistant professor will be responsible for teaching and assessing students periodically through a set of evaluation mechanisms. He will also be responsible to review and revise the curriculum with the academic committee of the university.
BBA Lecturer/Assistant Professor is responsible for teaching the following subjects:
Marketing management, sales management, human resource management, and organizational behavior
We offer an exciting work environment conducive to the academic and professional development of our people. Kardan University offers a competitive salary in the higher education industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate student learning, provide effective instruction, and perform evaluations of student learning for all assigned classes
- Build up professional logistics which helps in improvising the performances of the student.
- Develop course handouts, lectures, labs, and presentations.
- Participate in program-level learning assessment
- Participate in developing learning outcomes, choosing and administering measures, evaluating student performance, and suggesting changes to improve student learning.
- Work with other faculty and administrators in developing program curriculum, standards, and policies, including reviewing and participating in textbook selection process where appropriate.
- Guide, direct and mentor research scholars in their research projects.
- Assess, supervise and mentor the academic progress in students.
- Create, innovate and implement some activities and programs that help in career-enhancement.
- Take part in all activities of the department, faculty and the University.
- Support and serve up for various functional activities conducted by departmental committees.
- Review, assess and evaluate the activities and progress of students.
- Lend a hand, support and aid the Academic Administrator and Dean in their everyday functions and tasks.
- Publish their research works or findings in academic books or journals.
- Grade papers and tests; prepare exercises, lessons and lab experiments for the students.
- Teach graduate as well as the undergraduate students within their field of expertise.
- Submit the sessional and final results of the students within a week after midterm/ terminal examination.
- Take 8 classes of 180 minutes each per week or a total of 24 contact hours per week.
- Assist examination department and make presence in the examination hall during examinations and in the conduction of entry test.
- Perform any other relevant task given by the management of Kardan University.
- At least a Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional university level teaching experience.
- Strong organizational, management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to teach in English Language and command on any national language.
- At least 80% Master’s Degree aggregate Marks.
- Degree must be attested by the Ministry of Higher Education of Afghanistan.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should submit their updated resume and cover letter (in one document) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email applications must include the position title in the email subject line.
We thank all the applicants for their interest; however, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Written Test/demo.