Job ID 11905
Salary As per Organization Salary Scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 3 Years
Opportunity type Job
Duration 10 Months
Vacancy No. OHPM-KPS-077
Organization Organization for Health Promotion and Management(OHPM)
Provision of health care services to male and female to improve health status of population
- Medical Activities in OPD :
- Do OPD consultations for patients according to MoPH, MOPH guideline, standard protocols MoPH EPHS policies, and MOPH given Job Description.
- Take accurate history, perform examinations and diagnosis and ensure the procedures according to the motioned policies, standard protocols and guidelines through the entire ward.
- Prescribe appropriate treatments according to MoPH guidelines and medical text books and provide health education targeted on the patients diseases accordingly to above mentioned rules.
- Medical Activities in IPD
- Organize the Internal medical ward with other doctors, medical director, nurses and other staff.
- Take an accurate history; perform examination, diagnosis and prescription for IPD patients according to MoPH, MOPH guidelines, standard protocols MoPH EPHS policies, and MOPH given Job Description.
- Ensure taking every day the IPD patients progressive notes
- Ensure nursing follow up the IPD activity (taking vital sign, dressing, nurses, provide treatment). According to the proper and ensured IP (Infection prevention) rules implementation.
- Giving order for blood transfusion for the patients if necessary
- Fill up the patients IPD documents
- Do On call duty according schedule
- Active participation in the morning report
- Internal seminars
- Night duties
- Performing of medical procedures such as abdominal tap, pleural tap …etc
- Accept consultation from other departments
- Provision of monthly HMIS report
- Attend training if requested
- Be responsible for the general management of internal Medical unit
- Night duty schedule for other MDs
Graduated from Recognized Medical University & Specialization in Internal Medicine
At least 3 year working experience as medical specialist MoPH hospitals
Fluent in both National languages (Pashto and Dari) & Intermediate knowledge of English language
Able to perform night duties
Good interpersonal and communication skill
Good training skill
The ability to manage other people involved in a patient’s care
The ability to create tailored treatment plans
Mastery of all medical instruments needed for treatment
The ability to provide accurate effective care even under pressure
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter with updated CV to OHPM HR department only via Email.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for Interview
Note: Please put Job Title, Job Location (HF Name & District) and Vacancy Number which you applied for, in the Subject Line of your email