Job ID 18051
Salary As per NAC salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 3 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration Project Base
Vacancy No. 192023
Organization Norwegian Afghanistan Committee
- Responsible for implementing of HME (Hospital Midwifery Education) trainings activities according to the plan.
- Develop Spirit of co-operation and understanding among facilitators.
- Supervise trainees during their theoretical and practical work.
- Ensure quality of manpower development in the training.
- Develop question for weekly, monthly and final examination.
- Preparing actives report.
- Conducting workshop and seminar for the trainers.
- Up grading the level of knowledge of the trainees.
- Conduct planned training as well as workshop and seminar.
- Developing curriculum, course schedule, training plan, timetable for each phase and provide teaching material.
- Should do night shift duty at hospital for the practical work of the students.
- Fluent in Pashto
- Dari and English will be benefit
- Bachelor in Midwifery
- Computer knowledge in word and Excel
- Ability and willingness to work in the filed/clinical site.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in teaching, training with a recognized health/agency/NGO in the midwifery field.
- Able to operate the computer specifically MS office package MS Excel, MS Word and Power point, familiar with English language.
- Well communication skill.
- Teaching skill.
- Training skill.
How to Apply:
The subject must be included of position title and vacancy# please note that application without the position title and vacancy# will not be considered and will automatically rejected.
Please make sure that your application/resume should be by your full name otherwise it will be rejected.
The NAC is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are therefore encouraged to apply.
The NAC offers: An encouraging and team-oriented working atmosphere • Significant career challenges that will test and enhance the skills of the incumbent • Interesting and worthwhile work in a growing organization • Competitive salary packages
How to apply: Please, send your application (CV and cover letter not exceeding 800 KB) to