Job ID 12738
Salary As per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 32
Experience 2 Years
Qualification High School Diploma
Opportunity type Job
Duration 1 Year
Vacancy No. AD#AF 328/23
Organization BRAC Afghanistan
Location Badakhshan Badghis Baghlan Balkh Bamian Daikondi Farah Faryab Ghowr Herat Jawzjan Kunduz Sar-e Pol Takhar
• Register the visitors visiting the office during the official hours
• Checking visitors and clients visiting the office
• Guiding clients towards the relevant department
• Checking visitors and office cars entering the office
• Frequent reporting to the line supervisor during the night shift
• Regularly updating the line supervisor on the security issues.
• During the emergency situation, inform and contact the relevant staff
• Check the hygiene of the office compound
• Read, understand, practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Pashto and Dari
- Honest, proactive, and well mannered.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resources Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
BRAC Afghanistan retains the right to not recruit for any of the positions advertised for here.
BRAC Afghanistan is seeking application for mention position anticipated project.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to HR Team technical team through WhatsApp/Call 0747957377