Job ID 18060
Salary As per the organization Salary Scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 7 Months -with possibility of extension
Vacancy No. IMC-888-KBL-05-2023
Organization International Medical Corps
Job Purpose:Grants Administration and Reporting Manager will support the Senior Grants and Program Development Coordinator in compiling grant proposals, proposal modifications, reports, information management as well as a range of regular and ad hoc reports and communication tools used for both internal and external communication.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Grants Development and Management
- Support the development and drafting of concept notes, full proposals, modification requests, and supporting documents according to the program management tool;
- Provide assistance in preparation of budgets in coordination with program and finance personnel;
- Support submission of proposals and project reports through the Grants Management System (GMS) of UN;
- Organize and support grants kick off and review meetings;
- Support the department in tracking program progress on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Support in collating information for proposal development, donor information requests, coordinating inputs from relevant staff;
- Maintain grants filing system for all IMC grants, including agreements, proposals, revisions, reports, etc.
- Support development of high-quality report in collaboration with program leads and technical coordinators;
- Provide editing and quality assurance of all internal and external reports for review by the Management prior to dissemination;
- Manage information for regular situation analysis (security, political, media, from other agencies/actors), regarding humanitarian needs and data collection from program activities;
- Maintain a donor reporting schedule and share with relevant staff on a timely basis;
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct, maintain humanitarian principles and respect international humanitarian law.
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse:
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within International Medical Corps and amongst beneficiaries served by International Medical Corps.
Compliance & Ethics:
- Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout the International Medical Corps. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity
- It is all staff’s shared responsibility and obligation to safeguard and protect populations with whom we work, including adults who may be particularly vulnerable and children. This includes safeguarding from the following conduct by our staff or partners: sexual exploitation and abuse; exploitation, neglect, or abuse of children and adults at risk; and any form of trafficking in persons.
Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, international relations and/or a relevant field of study.
Master’s degree in relevant fields is desirable.
- At least two years’ experience with an international humanitarian organization.
- Experience writing concept notes, proposals and managing information related to large-scale emergency response and reporting to donors (BHA, UNFPA, DFID, ECHO, UNHCR, OCHA, GAC, etc.).Experience in writing quality donor reports.
- Competent in MS Excel, Word, Power Point, and tools useful in information management and program reporting.
- Strong English is essential;
- Ability to meaningfully contribute to decision making processes;
- Strong communication skills, ability to organize and coordinate processes across a number of departments;
- Flexible, dependable and able to cope with stressful situations;
How to Apply:
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
Please note that:
- IMC commits to a fair and transparent recruitment procedure.
- IMC will conduct his recruitment on the base of need only.
- Only HR department will contact you during the recruitment process.
- IMC may keep data of your application for its pool of candidate and might propose you other position than the one you applied for based on your qualification.
- Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the criteria will be contacted & local applicants from the same province are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
If the link above does not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser address bar.
Make sure that you have Entered All Education, Work Experiences Details Completely, Accurate & at the end of the application you press Submit.
Preference will be given to local residence applicants.
International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or status as a vetera