Job ID 11929
Salary As per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 3 Years
Qualification High School Diploma
Opportunity type Job
Duration 3 month
Vacancy No. AWCC/HR/23/VA/032
Organization Afghan Wireless Communication Company
The fuel filler is responsible for checking fuel quality and quantity and should be able to receive and deliver fuel to all GSM sites; he should be able to do the below-mentioned tasks in a technical and skilled manner and take care of the standard safety system.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and perform daily work schedule which is planned by his supervisor.
- Skill in Fuel refilling.
- Ability to follow safety standards in working with diesel refueling generators.
- Be able to know the quality of fuel.
- Be able to deliver fuel by fuel truck to all sites in any area in which sites are located.
- Should be able to fill out the forms and report formats and report to his supervisor.
- Be able to report daily fuel-receiving reports, daily fuel delivery reports, weekly fuel-receiving reports, and Monthly fuel-receiving reports to his supervisor properly.
- Be able to travel on the job site in any area where our sites are located.
- Work on shifts according to a shift schedule if required.
- Perform other related duties as required in the job field.
- High school graduate.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the related field.
- Must have good work habits and be able to work with other staff members as part of a team.
- Be able to work and complete his assignment as per his supervisor’s instruction.
- Be able to estimate necessary fuel as per the required plan and follow the plan on time and reporting.
- After completing the job should report to the supervisor or responsible person of the department and specify the work done by him and if any issues.
- Be able to complete his assigned task in the instructed period.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should fill out and submit the APPLICATION FORM with complete and correct information. To have access to the APPLICATION FORM, please copy and paste the link into your Web Browser.