Job ID 18502
Salary As per organization salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 7 Month
Vacancy No. IMC-SPL-0170-05-2023
Organization International Medical Corps
Location Sar e pul
Responsible for the defined role and contribution to the overall implementation of the IMC Sari-E-Pul Office.
- Maintains Financial records and monitoring system to record and reconcile expenditures, balances, payments, statements, and other day-to-day transactions and reports.
- Prepare cash received voucher, cash payment voucher, Checking and ensuring daily cash reconciliation for all protection and monthly reports on Accounts for submission to Finance Manager.
- Overall management of the finance department and close supervision of sub-office finance sections for provision of full support to the organization.
- Ensure project/program cost are according to approved budget lines.
- Inform top management from deviation of project funds.
- Keep soft and hard copies of financial records. For all protection project
- Overall cost control covered by projects, administration and program including but not limited to transportation, purchase of supplies, equipment’s etc.
- Ensure purchasing procedures are followed for purchasing items need larger amounts of cash.
- Maintain a double entry system for the financial records.
- Write the check to the supplier and send cash to the field office when the request.
- Request cash on a weekly basis for the field office.
- Check all field documents at the end of the month.
- Ensure all bills, vouchers, and any other documents related to finance have been signed and approved dated properly.
- Responsible for maintaining and preparing office assets.
- Prepare monthly salary payroll and check with timesheets in consultation with administration and request for cash accordingly.
- Communicate with his /her supervisor regarding financial issues and for preparing reports on a regular basis.
- Make cash requests for the field office expenses on a monthly basis.
- Check and review the field office document.
- Review the assets in field office.
- Wire transfer of monthly staff salary for all Projects at that side.
- Enter all CTJs and BTJs for BHA protection project in Cost Point on monthly basis.
- Perform any other tasks as required by the Kabul Finance team or management.
- Report any non-compliance issues to DCD with immediate effect.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this document are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily inclusive in size. You may be required to travel to other parts of the country if required.
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct, maintain humanitarian principles and respect international humanitarian law.
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse:
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within International Medical Corps and amongst beneficiaries served by International Medical Corps.
Compliance & Ethics:
- Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout the International Medical Corps. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity.
It is all staff’s shared responsibility and obligation to safeguard and protect populations with whom we work, including adults who may be particularly vulnerable and children. This includes safeguarding from the following conduct by our staff or partners: sexual exploitation and abuse; exploitation, neglect, or abuse of children and adults at risk; and any form of trafficking in persons.
Bachelor Of Business Administration BBA, Economics, and Finance & Banking.or any relevant education (B.COM/ M.COM)
At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in finance with NGOs/INGOs. Previous experience with IMC will be an asset, Local duty stations will be given preference.
Good communication Skills in English, Dari, and Pashto
Excellent interpersonal Skill
Familiar with MS Office Package and accounting software, Problems solving skills
How to Apply:
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
Please note that:
- IMC commits to a fair and transparent recruitment procedure.
- IMC will conduct his recruitment on the base of need only.
- Only HR department will contact you during the recruitment process.
- IMC may keep data of your application for its pool of candidate and might propose you other position than the one you applied for based on your qualification.
- Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the criteria will be contacted & local applicants from the same province are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following link:
If the link above does not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser address bar.
Make sure that you have Entered All Education, Work Experiences Details Completely, Accurate & at the end of the application you press Submit.
International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran