Job ID 17884
Salary Based on ACTED's salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 6 months
Vacancy No. KL_041
- Daily checking the attendance sheets.
- Daily and monthly filling of HR documents on the relevant personal folders.
- Keeping all personal folders and files up to date.
- Support department colleagues in daily relevant activities.
- Update all staff personal folder.
- Prepare monthly Vacation follow up.
- Prepare monthly Sick Leave follow up.
- Prepare monthly Attendance sheet.
- Announcement of Jobs at the base level
- Update Mission Follow up
- Prepare monthly staff list.
- Update weekly recruitment follow up
- Update the monthly organigram chart
- Follow some other HR related tasks
- Performs other duties as requested
- Finance :
Accounting and Financial Management:
- To managing of all Advance and Reimbursements Afs & US$, entering in SAGA and Cashbooks.
- Sending original of the all vouchers and other supporting documents to country finance.
- As finance Assistant to keep all the coming TRSF and other office income.
- Making copies of all payment vouchers along with the attached supporting documents to belonging unites for filling
- Manage on Monthly Cash request follows up.
- To follow up all Salaries Payments
Budget Follow up:
- close follow up with finance officer to calculate and supervise the monthly cost of each vehicle (fuel consumption, repairs)
- Ensure training and capacity building for district finance team.
- University Graduate (Bachelor) in Business Administration Economics Human Resources or relevant field.
- 1 year experience in finance and HR fields
- Experience in NGO Finance & HR
- Fluent English and Dari/Pashtu
- Language skills (written and oral) will be tested in the interview.
- Basic skills with MS Office
- Experience using scanners copiers and file naming.
- This will be tested in the interview.
How to Apply:
Those who fulfill the above mentioned criteria should send their updated CV to below submission Email:
Kindly mentioned Vacancy number, position title along with province name in subject line or your application may not be considered.
Please do not send heavy size documents (i.e. Tazkira, Education documents, and work certificates)
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the next stage of recruitment.
No CV will be received after closing date.
Note: The local people are encouraged to apply, and they have the first priority.