Job ID 12798
Salary As per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 1 Year
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 1 year
Vacancy No. AWCC/HR/23/VA/042
Organization Afghan Wireless Communication Company
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for processing and recording inventory issuances and sales.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions.
- Track and reconcile bank statements.
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs).
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions.
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers, vendors, and partners as needed.
- Follow up with distributors for sales targets and payments.
- Reconciliation of inventory in system vs physical inventory.
- Assist and justify related documents to auditors.
- Communicate professionally with peers and team members for solving issues.
- Any other task assigned by the line manager.
Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or any other business-related field.
Maximum of 2 years’ experience in a finance department.
Financial Accounting/ Reporting.
Good communication ability.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should fill out and submit the APPLICATION FORM with complete and correct information. To have access to the APPLICATION FORM, please copy and paste the link in your Web Browser