Job ID 18432
Salary As per Organization salary scale
No. of Opportunity 4
Experience 1 Year
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 2 Months
Vacancy No. Program-004-112022
- The Enumerators will collect data for post distribution monitoring survey.
- Enumerators will collect data under the M&E Officer supervision.
- Perform any other duties delegated by the supervisor/senior staff Perform any other duties delegated by the supervisor/senior staff.
- Explain the objectives of surveys and their procedures to people who are to be interviewed
- Interpret interview questions to assist people in understanding them and providing eloquent answers
- Assist people in filling out survey forms and explain items on survey forms
- Double-check information on survey forms or information pads to ensure the accuracy of information
- Identify and report any issues that may arise while attempting to obtain valid data
- Compile, record, and code information derived from specified forms into a predefined database
- Ensure that the supervisor is kept informed of completed assignments and progress
- Analyze the authenticity of the information provided by ensuring direct contact with each family member within a family
Bachelor degree in social sciences.
Previous Work Experience:
With at least 1-year experience in survey and data collection.
Added advantage for experience as M&E in emergency response projects funded by AHF.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with cover letter in one file and apply via E-mail
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail address.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who meet the above criteria will be short-listed.