Job ID 18150
Qualification Master’s DegreePhD
Details For DLR – DAAD Research Fellowship Programme 2023 In Germany:
For PhD and Post Doc degrees, the DLR-DAAD Research Fellowship Programme 2023 is available in the fields of aviation, space, energy, transportation, digitization, and security. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is the provider of this scholarship, which has a Partial Funding value of up to 2,760 euros per month. Except for Germany, all nationalities are eligible for this Scholarships.
- Degree: PhD, Post Doc
- Location : Germany
- Provided by: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to 2,760 euros per month
German Aerospace Center (DLR) and German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) together run the DLR-DAAD Research Fellowships program. The national aerospace and space research center of Germany is called DLR. Its vast research and development efforts in the fields of aviation, space, energy, transportation, digitization, and security are incorporated into regional, national, and global cooperative projects. The German federal government has entrusted DLR, as Germany’s space agency, with responsibility for the long-term planning and execution of the German space program as well as for the international representation of German interests.
Graduate Programs Scholarship at Eastern Mediterranean University In Cyprus
Bilkent University Scholarship Fully Funded 2023-2024 in Turkey
Fully Funded Skoltech University Scholarship 2023-24
Italy University of Bologna International Scholarships Fully Funded 2023-24
Boston University Presidential Fully Funded Scholarships
Shirin Fozdar Scholarship 2023 In Singapore
Eligibility for DLR – DAAD Research Fellowships:
- Applicants must not be of German nationality or must be able to prove that the main place of residence lies outside of Germany for at least six years.
- Candidates should be able to prove their outstanding study or research achievements in the field of research corresponding to the fellowship offer.
- Type A: applicants have completed a first qualifying degree (Bachelor’s, Diploma, equivalent) and must be enrolled in a Master’s program at a foreign or German university.
- Type B: have completed their studies or research with a university degree not more than six years ago.
- Type C: have completed their studies with a doctorate/Ph.D./Candidate (Russia) not more than two years ago.
- Type D: applicants must be working in higher education or at a research institute; positions are open to outstandingly-qualified academics and scientists who should generally hold a doctorate/ Ph.D., additional prerequisites may differ and are stated in the fellowship offers.
The successful applicants of DLR – DAAD Research Fellowships will receive:
- Type A – Graduate Students (Research in Germany): monthly installment of 934 euros; plus e.g. flat-rate travel allowance, rent subsidy, health insurance, and family allowances.
- Type B – Doctoral Students (Doctorate in Germany): monthly installment of 1,760 euros; e.g. flat-rate travel allowance, health insurance, family allowances.
- Type C – Postdoctoral Students (Research in Germany): 2,400 euros per month.
- Type D – Senior Scientists (Research in Germany): 2,760 euros per month.