Job ID 12745
Salary As per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 88
Experience 3 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 1 Year
Vacancy No. AD#AF 335/23
Organization BRAC Afghanistan
Location Badakhshan Badghis Baghlan Balkh Bamian Daikondi Farah Faryab Ghowr Herat Jawzjan Kunduz Sar-e Pol Takhar
• Assist with the assessment, identification and selection process of project beneficiaries.
• Support and manage the logistical arrangements for training workshops and field events.
• Deals with equipment management/ distribution in the assigned communities.
• Conduct regular field visits to project sites to monitor Cash for Work, MSME, Value Chain and TVET related activities.
• Visit participants individually and in groups to inform them about the project’s roles and responsibilities of different stakeholders, ownership, governance and management and financial closure of the project, including land acquisition and up-front equity collection from each household, community and other project stakeholders.
• Prepare written reports on project implementation processes; share successes and challenges to proactively find solutions to problems at the field level.
• Assist with the documentation of lessons learned and success stories in the project.
• Conduct out baseline study/households survey and collect information from the field.
• Coordinate activities with local government, project participants and relevant stakeholders for smooth and successful project implementation.
• Facilitate to conduct workshops, training sessions, reviews, and study visits in project areas as per the requirement.
• Orient local government and communities on Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) and ensure full participation of poor, women, and other marginalized groups in project interventions and seek support of local authorities during the project implementation.
• Facilitate linkages with service providers for skill development and business improvement of project participants.
• Work with various value chain actors e.g. input suppliers, collectors, processors, traders and end users.
• Verify labors and assist in their identification for the CfW interventions.
• Promote, practice, and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
• Demonstrate ability to identify and anticipate bottlenecks, as well as seek guidance;
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, confidentiality concerning financial and employee files;
• Ability to organize and complete assignments within deadlines;
• Integrity and impartiality, ability to work with external partners e.g. supplier, vendors, service providers;
• Ability to convey difficult issues and positions to senior officials proactively seek guidance and make clear recommendations to line managers;
• Dynamic and results-oriented;
• Strong verbal and written skills; ability to draft short memos and conduct presentations;
• Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
• Remain calm, in control and good humored even under pressure;
• Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities; can multi task;
• Willing to work long hours;
• Respond positively to critical feedback and differing points of view;
• Solicit feedback from staff about the impact of own behavior highest standards of integrity, discretion and loyalty.
• Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
• Good inter-personal skills;
• Clear and upfront communication skills;
• Treats all people fairly without favoritism;
• Collaborates effectively in a team environment;
• Organized and good with following-up on pending issues; meets deadlines;
• Promote learning and knowledge management/sharing;
• Focuses on delivering results by taking calculated-risks and problem solving approach;
• Fair and transparent decision making; regularly shares information with team members;
• Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development.
Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
• Broad understanding of social, political and economic context of the country.
• Experience in program implementation with an international NGO is preferred.
• Practical and theoretical knowledge of community mobilization and development in conflict-affected areas.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Experience designing and implementing training and capacity building.
• Honest, hardworking and committed to community development Knowledge and experience of livelihood restoration and new livelihood development are required.
• Basic computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel.
• Basic oral and written English skills and good Pashto/Dari written and spoken.
• Ability to think independently and solve field level problems.
How to Apply:
interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resources Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
Only complete applications will be accepted and short-listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse.
BRAC Afghanistan retains the right to not recruit for any of the positions advertised for here.
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
Designation: Human Resource Officer
Whatsapp No#: 0700730586
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job, please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100/ 700730586