Job ID 18409
Salary As per Organization salary scale
No. of Opportunity 2
Experience 2 Years
Qualification High School Diploma
Opportunity type Job
Duration 1 Months
Vacancy No. 005-052023
The incumbent shall perform under the direct supervision of Project Manager and work in close collaboration with the project team.
His/her specific responsibilities are as below:
- The position holder is responsible to manage stock movement.
- Responsible to manage stock condition and stock cards
- Responsible to over watch the loading and offloading of food items and stocking in warehouses.
- Provide training to the storekeepers on proper food maintenance system
- Regular physical checks and verification of the food items in the target warehouses and immediately report any food discrepancy, damage or loss issues to the PM and GAALO Program Department.
- Lead and control food repackaging process in the target warehouses based on the specified food ration and project timeline.
- Collecting data required for reporting on completion of the distributions.
- Take active participation in the registration and verification of beneficiaries to ensure that the overall process is fair and transparent.
- Manage and respond to the feedback of community members regarding the distribution process.
- Assist the project beneficiaries and other community members to access to AWAAZ help desks and feedback mechanism system of GAALO.
- Ensure that the food distribution point is properly organized and secured, so that crowd control measures can be applicable for ensuing smooth distribution and flow of beneficiaries.
- Organize and supervise general food distributions in the distribution sites to the verified beneficiary HHs.
- Ensure proper accounting of all quantities of food commodities received and distributed at each distribution point.
- Prepare beneficiaries’ distribution list and distribution plan prior to the distribution process.
- Maintaining proper hard and soft filing system of all related documents
- Perform any other task delegated by line manager.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Build relationships with donors/clients and other external actors.
- Promote teamwork and in-depth understanding of donor requirements.
- Strategic thinker and the ability to generate creative ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English and Pashto/Dari.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with cover letter in one file
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail address.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who meet the above criteria will be short-listed.