Job ID 12191
Salary According to SI salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 8 Years +
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 06 Months
Vacancy No. AFG-BMY-PRO-036-2023
Organization Solidarités International
- Partake in the identification of new areas for intervention
- Partake in the design and gauging of financial, human and logistical programs
- Partake in the preparation and implementation of diagnostics
- Regularly monitor activity indicators, program results in and contextual monitoring
- Lead field teams to conduct assessments and targeting
- Participate in the definition of a targeting strategy and in the elaboration of vulnerability criteria
- Participate in the needs assessments in collaboration with the Program Manager to develop other projects and takes part in the definition of new program’s strategy and proposal writing
Implementation and monitoring of activities
- Support the team leaders with the assessment of human needs, logistical and financial resources needed at different stages of the activities/projects
- Lead all aspects of distribution’ organisation (operational, logistics, personnel management, coordination with external actors)
- Participate in the design of the Agriculture and Livestock training and conduct training of trainers for FSL Team Leader and FSL officers.
- Oversee the implementation of activities/projects meeting of deadlines and setting technical specifications
- Regularly visit the activity sites
- Identify any risks and constraints related to the activity/project and propose alternate strategies to the program manager
- Assist the program manager to improve any activities/projects in the field
- Ensure that the safety of persons and equipment at intervention/project sites is guaranteed
- Inform the program manager about all the logistical and financial requirements needed/identified.
- Partake in the updating of tools for monitoring financial, logistical and operational programs (monitoring of the budget, ensure compliance with SI procedures and tools)
- Organize, schedule and coordinate the FS&L activities and the team’s work on a weekly basis.
- Partake in the recruitment of national technical staff
- Organise regular meetings with program teams
- Supervise and monitor potential conflicts within the teams and inform the program manager in the case of a problem
- Identify and report any training needs for the teams to the program manager
- Assist with the implementation of training
- Partake in the assessment of team performance
- Monitor teams to ensure that they are adhering to health and safety regulations
- Ensures the administrative HR management of his/her officers (daily attendance, leaves management) in collaboration with the HR department and the Project Manager
- Ensures that her/his team complies with SI internal rules
- Partake in the drafting of a number of administrative documents to be signed jointly with governmental authorities, communities or partners
- Immediately report any problems or information that could affect the projects/activities or the security of the teams to the program manager
- Ensure the collection and compilation of information about the progress of projects/activities from the team leaders and/or activity officers
- Write regular reports on the progress of projects/activities for the program manager
- Partake in the drafting of reports and schedules/appendices related to the activities/projects for reports and/or sponsors
- Represent SI in collaboration with the program manager and projects/activities to the relevant bodies: local authorities, Clusters, community representative
- Having at least 10 years of experience of field experience in food security and livelihood, especially in agriculture and livestock project. Experience in cash, voucher or in-kind distribution is also desirable. Experience in training of trainers (ToT).
- Strong knowledge in project cycle, including planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting
- Strong experience in agriculture and livestock projects, training in related subject, needs assessment, etc.
- Strong capacity of analysis, reporting and adaptation
- Capacity of representation, negotiation, technical assessment, developing methodologies, etc.
- Excellent reporting skills
- Strong leadership skills and autonomy
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dari, Pashto and English
- Able to adjust her/his self with different environment
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified national candidates can submit their application including CV and Cover letter to the following email address numben the subject line of the email; otherwise it will not be considered
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for written test.
DO NOT ATTACH OTHER DOCUMENTS LIKE WORK CERTIFICATE, DIPLOMA and other documents in this stage.