Job ID 12663
Salary As per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 3 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration Not specified
Vacancy No. GB/HRD/07
Organization Ghazanfar Bank
Dy. CBS Head is responsible to authorize the New User. also responsible to authorize Modules Parameters, to monitoring the Logs of Database issues and suggest a solution.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Dy CBS Head you are responsible to:
1. User maintenance in bank Applications.
2. Providing technical support to end users while they face with any type of problem in the FLEXCUBE/OBIEE/OFSAA/OBDX Applications.
3. Troubleshooting the reported issues and provide on time solution.
4. New report development/modification as per request of end user using OBIEE application.
5. Logging/follow up technical tickets with software vendor.
6. Perform End of day operation.
7. Monitoring the Application’s scheduled job.
8. Frequently monitoring system logs.
9. Daily monitoring of Core banking Applications.
10.Create new product/Amend the existing product as per User request.
11. Responsible to creation and Modifications of CBS department Policies and Procedures.
12. Train new Staff.
13. Support and guide CBS junior staff on daily tasks.
14. Other duties which are being assigned by line manager.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science.
• Professional training or certificates in (SQL and OCA).
• At least 3-5 years of related experience in CBS Department in the Bank.
· Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
· Backup and Recovery Skills.
· Logical thinking
· Data Management and analytics skill.
· Problem Solving and Decisiveness Skills.
· breadth and depth of knowledge of current technologies.
· Problem-solving skills
· Change management and control.
· Teamwork and collaborative skills.
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their updated Curriculum vitae
Please Mention specific Job Title and vacancy number in the subject of your E-mail
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.