Job ID 18553
Salary According to the HADAAF salary scale and Project budget
No. of Opportunity 2
Experience 2 Years
Opportunity type Job
Duration One Year
Vacancy No. HADAAF-23-015
Location Khost Paktia
Data Entry and Reporting Officer is responsible for reporting and data entry into the database and its recording in the system for CBNP-Initial, C-WIFS Campaigns, MNP Campaigns and MIYCN Trainings Project in Paktia and Khost Provinces. In addition to the specific duties outlined below, the position holder will be responsible for keeping update the project technical database of CBNP, WIFS and MNP trainings and campaigns.
Major Area of Responsibilities:
- Data collection of C-WIFS and MNP campaigns
- Regular contact with CHSs to collect and verify the collected data
- Verification and cleaning of the data of CBNP, C-WIFS, MNPs and MIYCN trainings.
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
- Collect and summarized date of the post campaign monitoring and share timely reports to the line manager
- Keeping proper record both in soft and in hard of the verified data in provincial office
- Updating the database after conducting of the planned events of the project
- Providing timely weekly reports to the project manager.
- Assisting project manager in preparation of monthly/ quarterly reports
Additional Job Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties from time to time which are reasonable in relation to their level of skills and experience.
- Skilled in, and committed to, community participation/interaction, field visits and presence in program areas.
- Having data analytical skills
- Able to speak/write in Pashto, Dari and English with clarity and ease.
- Computer skills (MS Office).
- Strength in interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to change work practices and hours, and capability to work in insecure environment
- Available to travel in to the targeted districts of the province.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Cooperative and helpful attitude and willingness to work outside normal business hours as needed
Education and Experience:
- Degree of Computer Science Faculty from the recognize university
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field of data analysis and interpretation in nutrition and other health projects
- Broad knowledge and experience of reporting and data analysis
How to Apply:
Interested candidate with the required qualification and experience should send their applications along with a cover letter to no later than 31 May 2023.
Applications will not be accepted/considered after the closing date. Only short-listed candidates whose applications meet the above criteria will be considered.