Job ID 12117
Salary As per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 3
Experience 2 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration Not specified
Vacancy No. HR 03/03/2023
Organization Afghanistan International Bank
The purpose of the CSO is to achieve quality business growth for Bank’s branch within assigned territory. The responsibilities incorporate marketing and selling AIB banking products to existing and new customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Primary responsibilities for customer service operation:
a) Opens and closes customer accounts:
b) Obtaining proper identification of customers in according to branches operating procedure.
c) Ensure that customer reviews and signs General Terms and Conditions applicable to the operation of the account.
d) Provides customers with all relevant account-opening forms, including signature card.
e) Ensure that all account opening criteria are properly filled
f) Prepares files and ensures that completeness and those signatures are appended.
g) Input all appropriate static data into the bank’s administrative system.
h) Ensure new customers are issued bank customers card
i) Follow the bank’s procedure for business license verifications
j) Manage adequately all keys, deliverables, and customers files
k) Processing all cash and none cash transactions, such as withdrawal, Deposit, cheque, account to account, currency exchange and so on.
l) Tally deliverables, Cash, etc and run EOD at the branch/Outlets.
m) Authorize transactions in the system based on their assigned limits.
n) Authorize data entries in the system for account opening based on assigned authorities.
2. Provides the highest level of customer service in a positive, courteous and enthusiastic manner to employees, customers/clients and the community.
3. Promotes an Advisory Culture in all branch activities. Greets all customers promptly and shows a genuine interest in meeting their needs. Maintains customer as first priority in all interactions. Processes all customers efficiently and in accordance with standard operating procedures. Manages activities to ensure maximum customer service at all times. Communicates effectively both in writing and verbally with current and potential clients.
4. Maintains a strong working knowledge and adheres to all Bank’s Policies and Procedures, as well as all branch delivery policies, procedures, systems and programs used to serve customers and maintain efficient bank records.
5. Asks the right questions during customer interview to determine additional financial needs and which product solution is right for them.
6. Opens new accounts, and effectively cross sells banks products and services. Counsels customers within scope of authority. Responds to questions on complicated accounts. Refers more complex customer matters to branch management
7. Participates in various marketing campaigns. Identifies internal and external business development opportunities.
8. Ensures security of branch and confidentiality of customer information as per the bank’s code of ethics.
9. Monitors changes in Bank policies, procedures, products, rates etc. Attends ongoing training and meetings as required.
10. Receive and respond to customer service account inquiries on account balances, transaction details, statements and fees and charges
11. Comply with all bank’s policies and procedures during process of customers transactions related to customer services, such transfer application, cheque process, etc.
12. Maintain adequate customers filing system in the branch.
13. Authorization of cash transactions and a/c to a/c transfers, currency exchange transactions up to assigned limit.
14. Responsible for overall operation of the branch including custody of vault, checking and verification of all transactions’ slips, till denomination report and till contract report.
– Bachelor Degree
– 2 Years banking and finance experience
– Customer Service
– Customer Service Relationship management
– Effective communication skills
– Fluent in English, Dari and Pushto
– Data analysis skills
– Problem solving skill
– Negotiation Skills
– Conflict management skill
– Problem Solving skill.
How to Apply:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page and apply online by answering the questionnaire. Please note that filling up the questionnaire can be considered as an indirect assessment, Please fill it carefully and in accordance to the instructions given in each question, while applying.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.